Haven't Seen Jaina Cinematics?

So... I've completed the main storyline (all chapters) in each of the Alliance zones, but there are still several jaina cinematics I haven't seen? What do I have to do to see those? Finish off the War Campaign?? Thanks y'all. I couldn't find the answer elsewhere without watching the cinematics.
    GM of <Vis Vires> Stormrage-US
    7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10H, 9/9N, 5/9H
    Buccimage, Buccishammy

Deleted
    How do you know there are Jaina cinematics you haven't seen, if you haven't seen them?

The last one is at the end of Siege of Boralus.

You have to do all the storylines for each zone, then Greymane has a quest that has you find Jaina, there's cinematics sprinkled throughout the chain.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    You have to do all the storylines for each zone, then Greymane has a quest that has you find Jaina, there's cinematics sprinkled throughout the chain.
    I think it might require a certain level of proudmoore admirality rep too? Not sure. Either way you'll know you're on the right track when you find that questline and it ends with the Boralus dungeon.

Because I saw the screenshot of the ships or whatever, and I know I hadn't seen that one yet. Ok thank you all for your answers!! I greatly appreciate it.
    GM of <Vis Vires> Stormrage-US
    7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10H, 9/9N, 5/9H
    Buccimage, Buccishammy

Keep in mind there was one that was bugged and never played at launch, dunno how quickly they fixed it.

The one where she's on the boat and sees the vision of her father, it was suppose to play when you head out to Kul Tiras for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I think it might require a certain level of proudmoore admirality rep too? Not sure. Either way you'll know you're on the right track when you find that questline and it ends with the Boralus dungeon.
    Oh you know, it might, it never occurred to me that it was a rep gated quest. I was already revered when I got it, and ended up finishing the storylines just the day before I noticed the quest was there.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilSniperXV View Post
    Because I saw the screenshot of the ships or whatever, and I know I hadn't seen that one yet. Ok thank you all for your answers!! I greatly appreciate it.
    I missed that the first time as well. At the end of the "Siege of Borealus"
    dungeon you have to speak to Jaina and chose the option "End the fight". That'll trigger the cinematic where she calls fleet.