Question Deafening crash..

Couldn't find much of a discussion on this, sorry if I missed it, but are people truly using 340 pieces over 370 simply because of this trait? I understand how powerful it can be but does having 20% damage reduction for an extra ~2-3 minutes over the course of a mythic really outweigh a constant ~100 armor, ~130 str, and ~260 stam?

Looking at high mythic ranking prot warriors, some are nearly ilevel 370 but still wearing a 340 azerite piece for this trait, whereas others have chosen to wear 370 pieces regardless of having deafening crash or not. I feel like both options are almost equally as good especially if you're not running anything above 7-8.. but maybe beyond that deafening crash is a must have? Opinions?

If you are playing well, you can keep up demo for about 70% of a normal encounter.

20% damaged reduction over 70% of a fight, especially Mythic, is worth it's weight in gold dude.

Deafening Crash is great but it can be a pain in the ass keeping it. I have it on my 340 Helm (Freehold drop) but I'm now in a position where I have a 355 Helm and Shoulders. Both have excellent traits but not DC. I'm looking to get a chest with it but that's actually a little hard. It doesn't exist on any Dungeon drops. The Bleakwald Chest is probably the only "easy" piece that has it.

If possible get it on the Shoulders. Its the lowest stat piece and its also on a variety of pieces.