Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    *blinks*

You sure, you are alright?

I dont see how whitemane is insignificant. A lot of old players remember her dungeon and boss fight nostalgically. It was quitr memorable and a quintessential part of the vanilla experience. That dungeon was a right of passage and people often did it for loot and scarlet crusade outfits (and the chapeue). Plus how it tied in with Ashbringer lore and events of the time.

She has appeared multiple times in the game in one manner or another. She was in wotlk and her dungeon was redesigned and updated later on for mid to end level access and she was brought back in Legion to join the four horsemen. She's remained pretty fresh in the minds of wow players through the years.

That is a significant game presence and influence on the game. She might be a B list lore character compared to arthas and thrall but fans remember her well because she is an iconic member of WoWs history.

She was a very worthy addition to the game and is a fun hero in HoTs.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2018-09-20 at 02:05 PM.

Deleted
    Not selling some bundle of older event skins is yet another headscratcher.

So I purchased only the whitemane skin. It looks indeed great, but unless my eyes deceive me, might - like Kerrigan bat - have a smaller target area while mounted.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, there's a new milkyway reward mount for buying gems.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Not selling some bundle of older event skins is yet another headscratcher.

So I purchased only the whitemane skin. It looks indeed great, but unless my eyes deceive me, might - like Kerrigan bat - have a smaller target area while mounted.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, there's a new milkyway reward mount for buying gems.
    I got that skin too. Debating wether I should ge the alex one, I already am rather partial to her existing ones though

- - - Updated - - -

Oh by the way since this is about the event and not the comic.

THIS is what event quests should be like! We have multiple tiers to go through with a variety of activities for each path!