Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Melee cc abilities needs to be pruned or their damage need to go down. Things like Cloak of Shadows or Anti-Magic Shell, that are meant to be a defensive tools, are used offensively, allowing them to attack for "free" while you are unable to answer with any kind of damage or cc (Chaos bolt should be able to ignore these abilities at least, but the physical part of Chaos bolt was ripped from it for whatever reason...), and then after the effects wear off, you are forced to fake cast to avoid getting school locked, so for several seconds you are just not doing any damage or cc while they are training you.

And to be honest, warlocks don't feel tanky anymore, we take a tiny little less damage than the rest of dps, which is not enough to survive without help from other players.

Having to choose between Death Coil and Demonic TP really sucks, losing Howl sucks, losing passive defenses suck. Blizz needs to give some wiggle room for locks.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    Melee cc abilities needs to be pruned or their damage need to go down. Things like Cloak of Shadows or Anti-Magic Shell, that are meant to be a defensive tools, are used offensively, allowing them to attack for "free" while you are unable to answer with any kind of damage or cc (Chaos bolt should be able to ignore these abilities at least, but the physical part of Chaos bolt was ripped from it for whatever reason...), and then after the effects wear off, you are forced to fake cast to avoid getting school locked, so for several seconds you are just not doing any damage or cc while they are training you.

And to be honest, warlocks don't feel tanky anymore, we take a tiny little less damage than the rest of dps, which is not enough to survive without help from other players.
    Remember when defensive CDs were used defensively!

In the next WoW DLC they'll be adding warlocks to PvP content.

http://calculators.iradei.eu/talents...00000000000000.

Remember the good times? ( insert outdated pepperidge farm meme here).

Note that we’re planning another round of balance updates for the near future after this round, which will include changes for other specs (including Warlock and Death Knight).

finger crossed XD

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    http://calculators.iradei.eu/talents...00000000000000.

Remember the good times? ( insert outdated pepperidge farm meme here).
    i want MoP destro back.
    with as much movement is required destro will be benched irregardless of damage numbers since getting a cast off safely will be rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    i want MoP destro back.
    me too <3

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatas View Post
    Note that we’re planning another round of balance updates for the near future after this round, which will include changes for other specs (including Warlock and Death Knight).

finger crossed XD
    omg THEY NOTICED US

I think it's the other way arround. I think they didn't noticed us, if you know what I mean
    Thanks for the heads up!

We just need defence. Unending resolve should be 2 mins cd and last longer. Demon gate should be instant cast as a pvp talent. Drain life needs massive buffs so we can drain tank melee again like legion. Mortal coil should be 24 seconds cd. Howling terror should return as a pvp talent. And all that is just for starters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    I think it's the other way arround. I think they didn't noticed us, if you know what I mean
    Exactly what I thought too think we would have get changes long time ago namely.