Deleted

Does BoS snapshot?

As the title says, does BoS snapshot the extra str gained from pillar? And if so, are you supposed to save Bos to the end of pillar for maximum dmg or just use them after eachother?

Deleted
    it doesnt.
    Personally i use Pillar during the first GCD of BoS, as it is the time im using most runes.

Deleted
    I have seen some dks who seem to wait until the last seconds of pillar before they use breath but i guess thats just something random then.
    Been playing feral as main for atleast 2 expansions and thats why i have the feeling to save breath until maximum str gaim from pillar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kriff89 View Post
    I have seen some dks who seem to wait until the last seconds of pillar before they use breath but i guess thats just something random then.
    Been playing feral as main for atleast 2 expansions and thats why i have the feeling to save breath until maximum str gaim from pillar
    It might be because they pop Pillar during pull as they are using runes to build RP there, im no expert on frost yet so don't take my word for it. But in general, stuff does not snapshot anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friggster View Post
    It might be because they pop Pillar during pull as they are using runes to build RP there, im no expert on frost yet so don't take my word for it. But in general, stuff does not snapshot anymore.
    So using pillar early and making it end faster during breath doesnt really matter?
    I just switched from unholy and going into mythic now i wanna do as perfect as i can as frost

awaiting thew good time to have all your rune up or near up is more important than pillar, if pillar is up at the same time, it is a cerry on the cake

Quote Originally Posted by kriff89 View Post
    So using pillar early and making it end faster during breath doesnt really matter?
    I just switched from unholy and going into mythic now i wanna do as perfect as i can as frost
    I tend to cast pillar just after ERW+BoS to make sure the full effect of pillar happens during breath (since as mentioned, snapshotting is no longer a thing in wow).
    Also waiting 15 secs to line up 3rd pillar with 2nd breath.