Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Numbers and technology.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The Draenei and Orcs nearly merged their 2 societies into one, with many of the Orcs feeling shame and guilt for what they had done. Even Geyarah says that she was taught how to read and such by Draenei scholars that she respected.

It couldn't have been too hard to indoctrinate so many of them into the Draenei's religion, that when the time came for the Mag'har to resist this obvious takeover, too many Orcs were down with the Draenei and the Orcs that weren't just looked like they were going back to their old ways of hate. They also probably didn't have any of this weaponry stockpiled after so many years of working with the Draenei, so what we see in Gorgrond is probably all they have(we still need to see Nagrand and Draka's group).

Nothing could have been done to change the outcome for the Orcs for the better.

Because blizzard absolutely LOVES making the orcs the victims. Even if it means going against the foundations of your lore and making the fucking light evil, just to make sure people know that the orcs didnt do anything wrong.

Tf are you talking about? The Draenei are EXTREMELY advanced. They could wipe out any race they wanted to since you know, they have FUCKING SPACESHIPS.

well, they had outposts in nagrand still, the overlord said that draka leads garadar.

so, gorgrond wasn't their last holding. though, nagrand will likely fall now that they have no support from gorgrond. but it seems they were living on borrowed time anyway, if the lightbound's full army was enough to stamp out gorgrond.

all in all, i like this AU story. i like this display of evil light. i want us to return to AU draenor eventually, to help take it back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out zerg-rushing your enemy isn't a sustainable long-term battle strategy. You start running low on bodies after a while. It doesn't help that the AU Draenei were apparently all Lightforged, and that many orcs (realizing the Mag'har are a bunch of myopic shitlords who never put any effort into fixing things with the draenei before all this) defected to join the Lightbound faction of Lightforged, including AU Grom's son (making this the... third intelligent decision Garrosh has made in either timeline). But it's alright, the Mag'har came to Azeroth, proved they learned precisely nothing from the comedy of errors that is their storyline (except that you can commit genocide, and then turn around and call foul when the other team starts kicking your teeth in for it, so long as you fucked it up badly enough that nobody takes you seriously as a threat), and found the nearest pair of boots to lick.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Tf are you talking about? The Draenei are EXTREMELY advanced. They could wipe out any race they wanted to since you know, they have FUCKING SPACESHIPS.
    they got their shit pushed in multiple times by literal mudhut savages.

it's pretty shitty that they aren't portrayed in a more powerful light.

The Mag'har intro quest has a lot of fallacies and I would've prefered that it was the MU Mag'har that are accepted into the Horde. A mixture of AU Mag'har and MU ones wouldn't be a problem either because we'd get some clans that are basically inexistent in the MU. To however base it all on this, then involve the abbominable story of Grom from WoD and build atop of that, while including a light-venerating Garrosh... Well, let's just say it's meme overload.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    How the f did they get rekt by a bunch of lightloving spacegoats? Sure we killed a good number of them during WoD, but before that the orcs killed a good number of draenei too. And I would think that with the weaponry the Iron Horde had, and if they started up the ol' foundry again, the draenei (what was left of them) wouldn't stand much of a chance. Even Durotan was apparently killed like a bitch, lol how?

It's nice that Blizzard wants to show "Hey the light can be bad too", but this wasn't really the place for it imo.
    You do know over 30 years passed right? you talk as if WoD events happened yesterday. Some people keep forgetting that over 30 years is a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    This isn't about the Maghar Orcs, but about the Iron Horde only... or maybe it is about them?

And I mean this Topic is a shitpost for 2 reasons:
    1. OP is creating shitposts daily on this forum (I don't want to encourage him or whatever, but he's kinda good at baiting People). He has a history of creating dumb threads, kinda surprises me that some people still haven't figured it out.
    2. He isn't saying anything new. That the WoD Story and the fate of the Iron Horde was pretty stupid is a Topic that's been discussed a Billion times already, especially during WoD. What's the Point of bringing it up yet again in BfA?
    It's about the situation the AU Orcs are in shortly before we recruit them, so yes, it is about the Mag'har Orcs.

And whether or not this is a shitpost is irrelevant to what I wrote. I responded to a post lamenting that there's ANOTHER topic complaining about WoW. Not that it's a shitpost thread, not a thread with invalid or incorrect criticism. Only that it's criticism in general. Written by one of the ~5 posters who write this shit everywhere, because Blizzard is apparently an infallible deity and beyond criticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

There's A LOT shitty writing lately, ESPECIALLY when it comes to what happen to Draenor post WoD, but the fact that the "iron horde" got wiped out is not one of them.
    It was the WHOLE POINT of WoD.

On the other hand, having Draenor Draenei NOT joining the Alliance, or having them SOMEHOW deing "lightforged" without any Naaru, THIS is bad writing.

But the worst is probably the "ho yeah, Draenor is now totally cut from Azeroth.... because reasons.

The entire Mag'har orc story is asinine. They should have just given us Outland's Mag'har to make our interactions with them feel more personal. Time travelling orcs are stupid and will never not be stupid.

I know I'm supposed to see Yrel as the "bad guy" here but to me her actions are completely justified considering how easy it was for the AU Draenor orcs to go on a massacre of the draenei people. The AU draenei aren't even killing them, they're converting them and seemingly allowing them to stand beside them as equals. Is that really as evil as mass-slaughtering their species? If we'd found out that war broke out on AU draenor and we defended the orcs against possible extinction at the hands of the draenei, I'd say that's fair turnabout.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Oh look, ANOTHER topic complaining about something. What a surprise.
    Oh look another high count poster making useless replies to derail the thread. What a surprise.

Deleted
    oh you unlocked the mag'har??

you made a thread about the quest chain behing too hard.... how many Gul'dan/Garrosh pull before you killed them?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Exhibit A: Iron Horde getting rekt by lightloving spacegoats.

Well, i guess after all the shit the Mag'har aka the Iron Horde made the Draenei pass through in the AU, Yrel and her light worshippers earned the right to heal the world with the guidance of the light, because without it would would have turned into a new outland or a black hole lol

PS: I forgot how cool and memorable AU Velen's sacrifice was.