What stat numbers should we aim for?

So, we know what we should aim for stat wise (the list below is for single target):

1. Haste;
    2. Critical Strike;
    3. Mastery;
    4. Versatility.

But what % of stats should we aim for as BM? % of crit f.ex? I cant find any good resources on this.

Thx
    Last edited by centrius; 2018-09-18 at 12:58 PM.

Stat prio changes a lot the more you get of secondary stats and iwth the ammount we can get at the momment i don't think there is a % to aim for but just follow the prio list in general. What I would say though from pre-patch + beta testing is like 20%+ haste and then crit will always be good no matter how much of it you get. But i'm sure there are more knowledgeable hunters out there with a better answer
    IronVan the Van of Steel

Haha Hunter is so one sided that you don’t even need to specify which Spec

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Haha Hunter is so one sided that you don’t even need to specify which Spec
    QQ huntards....

Quote Originally Posted by centrius View Post
    So, we know what we should aim for stat wise (the list below is for single target):

1. Haste;
    2. Critical Strike;
    3. Mastery;
    4. Versatility.

But what % of stats should we aim for? % of crit f.ex? I cant find any good resources on this.

Thx
    It really depends on how your gear is going currently. You can easily do a simulation at Raidbots.com (or download and run simulationcraft) to get your stat weights. If you start getting some upgrades it's always good to run so you know what exactly is an upgrade vs. not. You can use an addon like Pawn to help drop your stat weights into the game and then when you mouse over a piece of gear it will show you the % of upgrade that is based on that simulation. Note: as you get more gear those sims can/might change so I usually re-sim after 1-2 upgrades.

As for certain % there has not really been any values like that given by the hunters who do the intensive sims.

10+ Year Old Account
    there is no answer for you, just sim yourself

raidbots example