Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Wow is getting populer

Well, this brings a smile to my face. It has been a long time since something like this happened.

Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Literally only because Method is streaming progress.

once the mythic Uldir race is over, and sodapoppin doesn't stream wow it'll vanish from the top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphyron View Post
    Well, this brings a smile to my face. It has been a long time since something like this happened.

usually happens at start of expansion and new raids and stuff.

To be fair a good chunk of that is Method and at least 4-5 of their raiders streaming.

As of this time I count around 7-8 Method Streams all with 1k+ views. A rough total is 125k views just from those Method players along. With the highest at 76k.

So even minus that 50k is still decent.

Twitch views mean gud game?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    To be fair a good chunk of that is Method and at least 4-5 of their raiders streaming.

As of this time I count around 7-8 Method Streams all with 1k+ views.
    Do you have some statistical data or facts to go with that hyperbole or nah?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game...0of%20Warcraft

Literally a good chunk is Method right now. Maybe try looking yourself before attempting to call people out?

I count 8 Method streams at 6:33 PM. The lowest I see has 1.1k views. I'm not aware of Methods full roster so I may have missed some.

I added them roughly so give or take those 8 combined are 125k including the 76 and 24k ones that are the top two at the moment. Bear in mind it is rough math but it is most certainly over 120k. Maybe 130 at most.

The majority of views are most certainly on Method streaming.

Sco- 75-76k
    Official Method one- 24k
    Josh- 12k
    Gingi- 6k
    Roger- 4k
    Lorgok- 2k
    Nnogga- 2k
    Xerwo- 1k

So between at least 120-127k.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-09-18 at 05:39 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    just open WoW on twitch and take a look for 1 sec ... its hard i know but there is your data u asked for

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Twitch views mean gud game?
    Good is subjective.

But the more popular games tend to get more views.

Without Method it's around 50k which is still decent for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Literally only because Method is streaming progress.
    technically only because they have coverage thx to red bull ? as sponsor which they are shamefully advertising . if you open sco stream its boring like watching paint dry

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium

Listen you MOFO, you can't say ANYTHING GOOD about wow on MMO-C.com OH KAY? You can only post and talk shit about the community, blizzard, etc - You can't say anything positive ok. We only enjoy Preach Gaming type hate here, other than that, you can GTFO OP

<33333333

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Listen you MOFO, you can't say ANYTHING GOOD about wow on MMO-C.com OH KAY? You can only post and talk shit about the community, blizzard, etc - You can't say anything positive ok. We only enjoy Preach Gaming type hate here, other than that, you can GTFO OP

<33333333
    To be fair when 8 members of a guild are streaming and 2 are the top viewed ones atm it is a bit skewered.

As I said even without Methods streams it's a very good number.

Deleted
    It'll be on 2nd page in a week.

No matter what people think of BFA it has been the biggest wow expansion in terms of Twitch viewers. Release saw it go higher than ever before and generally more big streamers playing bfa on release and then yea ofc the Method stream is huge right now.
    We humans have to stick together

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    To be fair when 8 members of a guild are streaming and 2 are the top viewed ones atm it is a bit skewered.

As I said even without Methods streams it's a very good number.
    I just don't want anything thinking WoW is positive or anything, I want everyone to know that WoW is a DEAD GAME, WoW was NEVER SUCCESSFUL, Blizzard is using WoW as a CASH COW, Nobody likes the game, they never did - I don't even know WHY I'M EVEN HERE ;D <3

You can thank those mythic raiders, the mythic raiders people bitched against to get master loot removed from them and everyone else.

Wow had 600k on launch, but Blizzard disappointed us with the high density population lags due to them limiting the number of animations or whatever

WoW subs are currently north of 7 mil but dropping quickly to the mendoze line of 5 mil. Anything below 5 mil and Ion and company are looking for new jobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    You can thank those mythic raiders, the mythic raiders people bitched against to get master loot removed from them and everyone else.
    You don't need master loot ok, ion told me so