Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Jaina better not die or i will be very furiously angry...
    she is dead.....lets be real..her story is a send off.
    This plus the alliance forces being pushed back to harbor + the fact they have the remians of her brother. Ill say it now...she gets knived by her undead brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    So Jaina is going to die?

Holy shit
    And resurrect as.... THE LICH QUEEN.

So what will they show us on blizzcon? Looks like damage control

JFC so much whining and salt on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Mchamster View Post
    This is why bitching on a massive scale about problems with the game appears to be the only way to make effective changes for the good. They could have listened to beta feedback on a lot of this.
    Well, not quite what you said, but generally speaking, yes. Blizzard isn't going to make changes to things when a handful of people raise complaints.

Number of Exalted reputations achievement progress will be account wide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf Heritage Armour / Racial Quest is absolute based.

A very lackluster announce so far. Doesnt sound very interesting. The new raid sounds like a mess.

While Kultirans and Zandalari won't be in yet, it's good to know that they're not adding more grinding to the unlock.

Siege of Zuldazar? Really? They're making Horde the whipping boy raid again?

Jaina isn't going to die, lol.

Rastakhan might though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Yeah, we'll see about that. For now ,you sure you don't wanna return to your High elf circlejerk thread, sweetie?
    Funny, I never wanted or asked for High Elves. Sure you don't wanna get back to some random horde circlejerk thread, hun?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    2 boss raid and faction specific bosses sounds pretty cool actually.
    My trial of the crusader ptsd is acting up lol.

As long as Jaina doesn't die, this all sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by marty096 View Post
    If Shaman changes aren't on the PTR, I'm going to be really disappointed.
    yea im gonna be pretty pissed. im still wondering if we even get a buff in hotfixed but they seem fine with letting us hang in the wind currently

Quote Originally Posted by Donnicton View Post
    I love it, Gotta complain after being handed two fucking victories.

So we don't get to fight Azshara just yet. Probably being saved for 8.2.

Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    Funny, I never wanted or asked for High Elves. Sure you don't wanna get back to some random horde circlejerk thread, hun?
    Not really, I am super happy that we're going to be getting some sweet heritage armor that will make some people jealous, so wanted to share my happiness!

Not that they should feel jealous, the Horde is there for them if they ever wanted to play as the superior elves~

Quote Originally Posted by girltoy26 View Post
    And resurrect as.... THE LICH QUEEN.
    Spoilers, that's the end of BfA. We capture Sylvanas, she uses the infinite flight to go to Alternate World Northrend and de-thrones Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Not really, I am super happy that we're going to be getting some sweet heritage armor that will make some people jealous, so wanted to share my happiness!

Not that they should feel jealous, the Horde is there for them if they ever wanted to play as the superior elves~
    I'm happy as is with the dwarf armor personally, classic Dwarven with a hint of Tolkien-esque Dwarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnicton View Post
    Yeah where is my Siege of Stormwind? I gues goodie alys boyz need do some goodie deeds.

Seems pretty similar to 7.1 tbh, which I guess isn't a bad thing. Not a huge content patch like Argus but still big enough to not be a joke like 6.1.

People complaining about THIS amount of content shortly after release is lackluster ...