Poll: Are you satisfied with the stuff announced today?

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thestuff1992 View Post
    Everything looks pretty damn awesome. Tons of new content.

2 new raids one of which is a new type of raid. Don’t need to be exalted with new factions to unlock the new allied races. Class updates although not sure how far this goes. Azerite armor getting a small “revamp” to add more complexity. New warfront along with new islands. Islands also getting a small “revamp”.

Yeah, it sounds really good to me. I wanna see it play out first but there’s plenty of content with small (maybe big) fixes to the content we have now.
    You need to be exalted for both zanda and kul tiran he said there was no rep grind

I'm getting Kul'tirans and Zandalai in 8.1 so yeah, and they won't waste Azshara in 8.1 like I thought so even happier about that. I hope she captures Sylvanas and tentacle ****'s the crap out of her and that Nathanos and Horde have to rescue her in the last patch, or something. That'll make her humble and less arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Funny you say N'zoth is an established villain. Many people think WoW is running out of villains and story from Warcraft lore and they're just making things up on the spot.

Yet, N'zoth was made up on the spot, in Cataclysm. And we've likely already have gotten hints of future villains for 2+ expansions away. Safe to say we're never running out of villains anytime soon.
    You learned of his name in Cata(I dont know where, I only remember Metzen saying it) but the Old Gods were established in Warcraft 3 and the original timeline history(you know that says there was 5 old gods, one died one fell, 3 imprisoned)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    People not playing alliance missed out of Gorak Tul Lore, especially explained a bit more in the Jaina quest, you go to Thros(proabaly horde players never heard of that zone) and it appears that guy isn't really killable at all.
    it's a possibility that it could be a raid, but it also seems like his plans were thwarted and his threat has been put on ice in the meantime, while Azshara's threat is still present.
    It seems 8.2. will deal with all of this, Drust is also one, if not the most interesting lore zone for many people so far.
    It could be, I personally doubt Drust will be a thing this expansion, unless it's a dungeon or a tiny raid though. That's my guess though, could be wrong.
    Aszhara and N'zoth are build up to be the final Bosses in BfA. What makes people think they don't share the same raid? Look closely at the HFC raid. Guldan heavenly participated in the Mannoroth fight, but Archimonde was the Endboss of its Tier.
    We went into Legion knowing there was 3 big baddies to deal with, Gul'dan, Kil'Jaeden and Sargeras and they were all in separate raids and the raids were filled with lesser known characters and made up on the spot bosses. At the moment in BFA, we only have 2 big baddies and I don't think it would be wise to put them both in the same raid.
    It just, to me, makes more sense for the Naga who have been this huge threat to finally get a raid showcasing their city and their might in all it's glory and for N'zoth and his underground Titan prison to also get it's own raid.
    Also not really sure what your point of HFC is, Gul'dan participated but he was saved for another raid where he himself was the final big bad, they also wanted a villain to survive the expansion and lead us into the next one.

Well, my biggest fear was another new reputation added to unlock Kult Tiran, so yes, I'm satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    You learned of his name in Cata(I dont know where, I only remember Metzen saying it) but the Old Gods were established in Warcraft 3 and the original timeline history(you know that says there was 5 old gods, one died one fell, 3 imprisoned)

- - - Updated - - -

it's a possibility that it could be a raid, but it also seems like his plans were thwarted and his threat has been put on ice in the meantime, while Azshara's threat is still present.

It could be, I personally doubt Drust will be a thing this expansion, unless it's a dungeon or a tiny raid though. That's my guess though, could be wrong.

We went into Legion knowing there was 3 big baddies to deal with, Gul'dan, Kil'Jaeden and Sargeras and they were all in separate raids and the raids were filled with lesser known characters and made up on the spot bosses. At the moment in BFA, we only have 2 big baddies and I don't think it would be wise to put them both in the same raid.
    It just, to me, makes more sense for the Naga who have been this huge threat to finally get a raid showcasing their city and their might in all it's glory and for N'zoth and his underground Titan prison to also get it's own raid.
    Also not really sure what your point of HFC is, Gul'dan participated but he was saved for another raid where he himself was the final big bad, they also wanted a villain to survive the expansion and lead us into the next one.
    we will see, in 8.2.

I think Bolvar LK is saved for another expansion, maybe next one, so there is only Gorak Tul or the Loas, other than Aszhara/N'Zoth, that i believe are saved for the last tier.

I also hope for a big nice underwater zones filled with nagas and krakens, and maybe the first underwater raid ever ;> Or at least another ozumat battle with uboats.

A man can dream.

If both, N'zoth and Aszhara got wasted in 8.2. - since they are close together in kinda the same underwaterzone?(cinematic?) what else should happen in 8.3? SoO/SoS 2.0 with the all new faction raids so different cities will be under siege?

Are there really no 8.2. leaks ?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post
    You need to be exalted for both zanda and kul tiran he said there was no rep grind
    Not gonna call that a grind when we have mission table that gives 400 per rare rep mission, emissary that gives 1.6k and the contract that gives an extra 10 per WQ so whenever you do your emissary you’d get an extra 40.

By the time this shit comes out if you aren’t exalted you just aren’t trying or haven’t played the game. Emissaries will carry you most of the way. I’m halfway through reveres and haven’t touched WQs in tirisgarde aside from emissary and occasional AP.

Not gonna call that a grind when we have mission table that gives 400 per rare rep mission, emissary that gives 1.6k and the contract that gives an extra 10 per WQ so whenever you do your emissary you’d get an extra 40.

By the time this shit comes out if you aren’t exalted you just aren’t trying or haven’t played the game. Emissaries will carry you most of the way. I’m halfway through reveres and haven’t touched WQs in tirisgarde aside from emissary and occasional AP.
    Sorry i meant there eas no new rep grind like if youre already exalted youre done

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post
    Sorry i meant there eas no new rep grind like if youre already exalted youre done
    Ah yeah for sure. My b misunderstood you. Yeah glad there’s no wall this type aside from the raid.

Emissaries happen every few days for one particular faction. So while in previous (before wod, and to an extent, mop) expansions you did get 250 rep per quest, and there were couple of dailies every day, you progressed faster, not to mention just from leveling you did get a huge chunk of rep, you get some now, but nowhere near like back then. If you are farming every single shitty wq every day for non-emissaries, that's on you, but for me for example it does not worth it. 75 rep for 1 wq, and the wq is like the drustvar beehive one or other fill the bar type, maybe kill 12+12 something and interact with stuff? Nope.

7+ Year Old Account
    My favorite thing to witness while I was...ahem...enjoying this most recent ban was the poll asking if people were still subbed, expecting the No to overwhelmingly win...that didn't. And now this one expecting people to not be happy...

If you look, indifferent means they have just as much positive as negative emotion, negating their opinion, that puts the yes at 350+ to 158+, and I do love seeing all the complainers see that most people don't share their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Emissaries happen every few days for one particular faction. So while in previous (before wod, and to an extent, mop) expansions you did get 250 rep per quest, and there were couple of dailies every day, you progressed faster, not to mention just from leveling you did get a huge chunk of rep, you get some now, but nowhere near like back then. If you are farming every single shitty wq every day for non-emissaries, that's on you, but for me for example it does not worth it. 75 rep for 1 wq, and the wq is like the drustvar beehive one or other fill the bar type, maybe kill 12+12 something and interact with stuff? Nope.
    It’s pretty much not worth it. Depending on where you are now you’ll hit exalted with emissaries+WQs for the emissary fairly easily. I’m halfway through revered which came from leveling, emissaries and random WQs that I decided to do. Emissaries will carry me the rest of the way to exalted before Kul’tirans become available.

What sucks though is not knowing what classes they can be. We know they can be Druids, shamans are unconfirmed but seem likely as totems were datamined. Not sure what else though. Strictly speaking about Kul’tirans here.

Well I haven't even played much of BFA yet aside from leveling through 2/3 of content. Been leveling up my new void elf main, so there is lot's for me to do still in current content. Anyway, was hoping for account wide rep for all reps. I still can't understand why they don't do it. People level alts to do the fun stuff on them because they like this game and want to do all of the fun things again on a new character. Rep grinding is not one of those things.

It’s pretty much not worth it. Depending on where you are now you’ll hit exalted with emissaries+WQs for the emissary fairly easily. I’m halfway through revered which came from leveling, emissaries and random WQs that I decided to do. Emissaries will carry me the rest of the way to exalted before Kul’tirans become available.
    Just from revered to exalted you need to complete 12 emissaries (4x 75 rep + 1500 for completion = 1800 rep every 6 days, no contract, no bonus no nothing) for a faction if you are only doing emissaries. That's 2,5 months just for the revered-exalted part. I mean......... Yeah I let my sub run out. (But hey, I'm happy for people who claim they have only been doing emissaries and a couple of wqs here and there casually and they are exalted with every faction 36 days into the xpac )
    Last edited by Lei; 2018-09-19 at 10:25 PM.

Just from revered to exalted you need to complete 12 emissaries (4x 75 rep + 1500 for completion = 1800 rep every 6 days, no contract, no bonus no nothing) for a faction if you are only doing emissaries. That's 2,5 months just for the revered-exalted part. I mean......... Yeah I let my sub run out. (But hey, I'm happy for people who claim they have only been doing emissaries and a couple of wqs here and there casually and they are exalted with every faction 36 days into the xpac )
    I never claimed that at all. I said I’m halfway through revered and emissaries will carry me to exalted going forward, read before responding if you’re gonna be passive aggressive.

I also said I hit revered through leveling and doing the initial WQs and emissaries along with that AND on top of that the rare missions that give 800 rep per mission and the non rare ones that give 200 per mission.

Since you’re having a lot of trouble reading and understanding my post for some reason and are incinuating I haven’t done this for whatever reason, let me break it down:

1. Leveling got me halfway through friendly.

2. World quests+emissaries+ mission table got me to revered. This does not include world quest farming.

3. Emissaries+mission table got me halfway through revered. Itll get me to exalted the same way.

Edit: I’m also a human, so it’s 1650 per emissary+ 80 per WQ.
    Last edited by Thestuff1992; 2018-09-19 at 10:44 PM.

I never claimed that at all. I said I’m halfway through revered and emissaries will carry me to exalted going forward, read before responding if you’re gonna be passive aggressive.

I also said I hit revered through leveling and doing the initial WQs and emissaries along with that AND on top of that the rare missions that give 800 rep per mission and the non rare ones that give 200 per mission.
    Oh, I didn't mean to point at you with that. Just read it here several time from people.
    Edit: defensive much?

Oh, I didn't mean to point at you with that. Just read it here several time from people.
    Edit: defensive much?
    Defensive? Don’t think so but probably. No reason to hit me with passive aggressiveness for just discussing reputations. Being on a forum with toxic posters all over the place i don’t see an issue with defending your posts against passive aggressiveness or anything similar? Not saying your toxic at all, not even close, but your posts were fairly nuanced and it seemed like you were aiming that at me to be fair.

If you weren’t then sorry, my bad. Edited the post

Nothing about PvP (as usual).
    Nothing about other specs/class talk except shaman of course.
    The only thing that mattered to me was Champions of Azeroth rep change and azerite power "overhaul" and new ones.
    Everything else was meh stuff.

Yes of course I am, hope blizzcon we get more info about classes and the azeroth's hearth twink but mostly the classes need a serious fix(just look at shamans and shadow priest current situation)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

15+ Year Old Account
    I've already opted out of every BFA system. I'm currently going through Legion lore (because I find it immensely cool as a lifelong Pally main and skipped everything after Cata until now).

What's that tell you?

I'll tell you what it tells you; I can't wait for this game to become and MMO RPG again, and a measly content patch isn't going to fix that.

Thanks to Mipeo for pally's sig!