Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

YEY Let's raid another HORDE capital (spoilers).

We finally have a decent capital city(Zandalari) that hasn't been ruined by war and now we are going to turn it into a shithole. Also probably they'll kill Rastakan. While Jaina will obviously get away.

Blizzard is horde biased btw.

Yes, let's ignore the fact that there's already a dungeon called Siege of Boralus.

Was kind of obvious considering that in alliance campaign you are preparing for an assault on Zandalar with explosives and stuff

It's actually really funny how Alliance players were considering the Battle for Undercity a victory when Blizzard themselves don't agree. Ally players on suicide watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvash View Post
    Yes, let's ignore the fact that there's already a dungeon called Siege of Boralus.
    >comparing a DUNGEON to having a horde city RAIDED 2 TIMES, kek

Zul did not turn Dazar'alor into a mess despite attacking it in full force and with a giant abomination, and you expect the Alliance to somehow surpass the destruction brought by the mad prophet? Please. Maybe if they bring Lady Alleria Windrunner and her explosive void powers along with them, but I doubt that. Alleria has ulterior motives, and she is focused solely on Silvermoon, not Dazar'alor.

Besides, you will confront Jaina Proudmoore, one of Warcraft's most iconic, popular, multi-layered and developed characters, while we, the Alliance players, will confront Rasta-whatever, whom nobody even cared about before this expansion. I would much rather confront Nathanos or Rexxar instead of Rasta-whatever.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

yea but the horde only goes ther only for gameplay and that instance not an assault on Alliance is an assault on Ashvane

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    It's actually really funny how Alliance players were considering the Battle for Undercity a victory when Blizzard themselves don't agree. Ally players on suicide watch.
    I kinda was, But compared to The burning of Teldrassil it was nothing.

Did you forget that Alliance lost a zone to a warfront? Darkshore (an Alliance only zone) is being made into a warfront.

Now would be a great time for Genn to retake Gilneas and push into Silverpine, turning that zone into a warfront.

It's not like Orgrimmar changed at all after the raid, save the NPCs present.

Let's also ignore the fact that it's not Horde sieging Boralus but Ashvane, that the Horde isn't canonically there and that even as Horde you even HELP the Alliance for no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

considering alliance WIN NOTHING it's a good start.
    but alliance gonna loose obviously

7+ Year Old Account
    Except Zuldazar aint Horde capital. Iirc Zandalri didn't join the Horde yet, but this event will surely force their hand.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2018-09-18 at 06:42 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    considering alliance WIN NOTHING it's a good start.
    but alliance gonna loose obviously
    Horde have blinders on. They are allergic to facts when it comes to the bias' they get.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Except Zuldazar aint Horde Capital. Iirc Zandalri didn't join the Horde yet, but this even will surely force their hand.
    That doesn't fit the Horde players narrative though, So please delete your comment. Thank you

Deleted
    Also thats both factions defending an ally city

Deleted
    I'm actually rather pleased about this, as a Horde player - at long last, we're finally seeing the Alliance grow some balls and go on the offensive. What's more it means they inevitably get to beat the shite out of multiple Alliance bosses like Jaina and *prays* Alleria that they have had coming for soooo long. And also, it could well mean that somewhere down the line, the Horde will finally get an actual raid to lay waste to an Alliance city in response. Bring it on, I say

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Did you forget that Alliance lost a zone to a warfront? Darkshore (an Alliance only zone) is being made into a warfront.

Now would be a great time for Genn to retake Gilneas and push into Silverpine, turning that zone into a warfront.
    Thats a brilliant idea. Visually updated Shadowfang Keep while we're at it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Let's also ignore the fact that it's not Horde sieging Boralus but Ashvane, that the Horde isn't canonically there and that even as Horde you even HELP the Alliance for no reason.
    Wouldn't be surprised if the guy you replied to never even did the dungeon because it's Mythic only lol

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Alleria Windrunner View Post
    Zul did not turn Dazar'alor into a mess despite attacking it in full force and with a giant abomination, and you expect the Alliance to somehow surpass the destruction brought by the mad prophet? Please. Maybe if they bring Lady Alleria Windrunner and her explosive void powers along with them, but I doubt that. Alleria has ulterior motives, and she is focused solely on Silvermoon, not Dazar'alor.

Besides, you will confront Jaina Proudmoore, one of Warcraft's most iconic, popular, multi-layered and developed characters, while we, the Alliance players, will confront Rasta-whatever, whom nobody even cared about before this expansion. I would much rather confront Nathanos or Rexxar instead of Rasta-whatever.
    And if she dies in the raid Im willing to call it even

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari Trolls technically aren't part of the Horde yet. They are just allies of the Horde (that will be Horde in time lol)

It's similar to how at the time in WoD we were helping the people on Draenor without them being one of us.

So technically it's not really a Horde capital yet if that makes you feel any better.

Also, Boralus gets attacked too.

But I doubt the city will even be destroyed.