Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by probert View Post
    In fairness, Boralus was invented several months ago and its lore irrelevant -- its the equivalent of a star trek redshirt.

Zandalar has been a big deal since vanilla world of warcraft.
    It was the capital in RPG.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudas View Post
    We finally have a decent capital city(Zandalari) that hasn't been ruined by war and now we are going to turn it into a shithole. Also probably they'll kill Rastakan. While Jaina will obviously get away.

Blizzard is horde biased btw.
    surely rasthakan will die in the lore and jaina will continue to live.

obviously horde bias

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    I like that the Horde is so bad at defending their cities that the Alliance can just walk into the middle of it. For the second time this addon mind you.
    Yeah, just like how the Alliance didn't lose Stormwind to a fire from a handful of Horde insurgents and prisoners who escaped right under their noses, or how they marched right into Lordaeron and took it on a whim. Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    You might have had an argument if the Alliance hadn't been displayed to be equally incompetent. The factions are a joke and this xpack shows it so very much.
    IDK; a team of 5 guys entering doing a covert ops in a already sieged city is different from a raid with the goal of killing the Leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    So its implied that the Pyramid will be captured and turned into gold coins?
    There is gnome in Stormsong who wants to "steal the city".
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    It was the capital in RPG.
    I'm unfamiliar with that game or expansion? Did i miss something in a patch?

Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    Yeah, just like how the Alliance didn't lose Stormwind to a fire from a handful of Horde insurgents and prisoners who escaped right under their noses, or how they marched right into Lordaeron and took it on a whim. Oh wait...
    Stormwind was destroyed by that fire?

Also the ALliance is displayed pretty fucking strong in that scenario. We don't stand a chance against any of them and can just run. But I guess SoZ will also consist of the Alliance running away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    And if she dies in the raid Im willing to call it even
    As much as I would like it, you can bet your ass that she will get away in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

IDK; a team of 5 guys entering doing a covert ops in a already sieged city is different from a raid with the goal of killing the Leader.
    And setting half the city on fire in the process, these five people could have just hidden manabombs instead of extraction. Both factions are a joke and I eagerly await the next brain dead move the teenage Boywonder and the Screecher are up to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand all the wailing. Didn't the 7th legion campaign end (for the moment) at planting bombs on zandalari boats and setting up for an ambush invasion?

This was gonna happen wasn't it?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

And setting half the city on fire in the process, these five people could have just hidden manabombs instead of extraction. Both factions are a joke and I eagerly await the next brain dead move the teenage Boywonder and the Screecher are up to.
    My bad, I was thinking about Siege of Boralus, not Stormwind.

It's obviously going to be a Horde victory. Alliance kill Rastakhan which will be a net positive because Talanji is hyped up as being soooo powerful and wise, and it's time for her stinky old man to move over. And they've already said the final fights will pretty much be the Alliance driven out.

I shouldn't expect we'll see any lasting damage to Zuldazar either because, to quote the SoO reasoning, "we don't want to alienate Horde players."

In the events following the raid, we should be able to recruit the Kul Tiran and Zandalari Allied Races. If you are Exalted with the Zandalari / Proudmoore and played through the War Campaign, that's enough, nothing additional to do.
    This part was a nice surprise though.
    Last edited by Bigby; 2018-09-18 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by probert View Post
    I'm unfamiliar with that game or expansion? Did i miss something in a patch?
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Warcraft_RPG

My bad, I was thinking about Siege of Boralus, not Stormwind.
    It is not the only time you get into the cities though, there are world quests involving infiltrating the cities to stir up some shit as well.

I think mana bombs need to be bigger to be dangerous and they are too unstable to carry on gryphon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    It's obviously going to be a Horde victory. Alliance kill Rastakhan which will be a net positive because Talanji is hyped up as being soooo powerful and wise, and it's time for her stinky old man to move over. And they've already said the final fights will pretty much be the Alliance driven out.

Where and when was Talanji hyped up as being powerful?
    She is a priestess of Rezan. Who was killed.

If anything, Jaina is the one who is capable of feats never seen before.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think mana bombs need to be bigger to be dangerous and they are too unstable to carry on gryphon.
    Normal manabombs aren't that big or just drop some beacons for Occuleth and all hell can pretty much be teleported

As long as we kill Jaina and Alleria, the Alliance can even kill Bwonsamdi.

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    considering alliance WIN NOTHING it's a good start.
    but alliance gonna loose obviously
    *Meanwhile in Alliance war campaign* Also, I was under the impression that Undercity was a colossal Alliance win.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Horde have blinders on. They are allergic to facts when it comes to the bias' they get.
    Facts. The whiny BS bordering on conspiracy theory about MUH HORDE BIAS. Pick one.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2018-09-18 at 07:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yey, lets make a new QQ topic, the moment we get any hint of new info and content
    Are people supposed to like any and all new content (that's clearly and explicitly laid out already as far as the subject of this thread is concerned) just because the source of all that's good, holy Blizzard above made it? If you don't like people criticizing Blizzard kami-sama, don't click on those threads. Seems simple enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Shush you got to sneak into Stormwind and set it on fire.
    It's Zul that set it on fire. And if "it's not Horde city, it's only Horde aligned at this point" works to handwave away the siege of Zandalar, then it works even more to handwave away Zul burning Stormwind. Even more so in this case because 1. the Zandalari weren't even aligned at that point and 2. Zul was a traitor to the Zandalari anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

It’s alright.
    Rastakhan will die in this raid, but the only thing this would do is delete a character that has shown himself to be ridiculously incompetent and push the Zandalari to join the Horde.
    I’m ok with this.