Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ron Swanson from parks and Rec

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    A man who is comfortable in his own skin, one who does not need manufactured labels to feel strong. SO, any one saying they are an "Alpha male" is not one.
    Pretty much this. There's nothing more to day.

The alpha male doesn't feel the need for much. His is a quiet arrogance that knows his own worth in most situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The alpha male doesn't feel the need for much. His is a quiet arrogance that knows his own worth in most situations.
    You're talking about Burt Reynolds aren't you?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

The ultimate alpha male has never uttered the term alpha male or thought of himself as one.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    You're talking about Burt Reynolds aren't you?
    Actually I was reminded of an old article from 1997; Arnold or Chuck? Van Damme or Chan? Who'd win the Ultimate Ultimate Fighting Championship?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post
    All I know is the Alphas and Betas are missing out. Either go Lambda or go home.

Work out.
    Look great.
    Do your own thing and don't give a fuck about acceptance from other men.
    Enjoy female attention because you put more time into yourself than trying to find your place in line at the sausage festival.
    I will go Lambdadelta then.

10+ Year Old Account
    The unique behavior of a pack of wolfs, observed when taken out of the wild and confined to a cage like enclosure. Later adapted by 2 house wives previously known for writing romance novels. Then even later adopted politically, to glorify greed.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Real men are honest with themselves, treat others with the respect they deserve, and are comfortable enough with their own gender, ethnicity, and sexuality that they don't need to belittle and attack others who may be different than themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Chuck noris would win... he is the only legitimate fighter. It’s not even a Chuck Norris joke... the dude is not an actor. Bruce Lee picked the guy to be in his films, because he was that damn good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    I will go Lambdadelta then.
    Omega all the way:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Definition: a ridiculous, unlikely, typically self-applied concept which some insecure men use to inflate their own egos.

My idea of an "Alpha" is someone that gets followed by others, based on personality, ideas and actions. Betas follow, alpha's lead

Quote Originally Posted by Putin-Chan View Post
    I'm going to go with Nick Offerman (Ron Swanson)'s idea of a real man.
    Wait, that would disqualify Trump supporters off the bat, so I am just going to help them say it's liberal hogwash.

"My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Delano View Post
    There are a lot of different styles of leadership, and the most effective ones usually don't revolve around beating your chest and declaring yourself King Shit. But hey, if you want to have a two dimensional view of the world based on monumental misunderstandings of animal pack dynamics and sex hormones, I can't really stop you.
    The irony isn't lost on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    Someone who is delusional and believes in completely made up bullshit about the social order that has been 100% debunked to hide their frail fragile male ego, and in ability to convince anyone to take them seriously. Typically wearing Three Wolf Moon, Tap-Out or any Other T-Shirt found at Walmart.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, you are wrong, and the man responsible for the term has gone on to admit it's bullshit and misapplied. It's complete and utter nonsense.
    Your social justice side is showing. If people like David Attenborough use the name, then I trust his word over some easily offended millennial
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Your social justice side is showing. If people like David Attenborough use the name, then I trust his word over some easily offended millennial
    Nope not showing. I’m all social justice warrior and you’re wrong and misapplied science while name dropping David Attenborough isn’t going to save you.

It’s a stupid nonsense concept and has been debunked. The only thing acting like an asshole gets you is either in prison or isolated involuntary from humans.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Basically a leader. Somebody at the top of a hierarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    A person who's a decent human being.

There really shouldn't be anything else.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I agree with that 100%. There's a friend of mine who is always posting on social media how he doesn't give a fuck what people thinks all the time. I am sitting here thinking, I don't give a fuck what people think and I don't announce it because I really don't give a fuck. I think the same is true bout confident men, they don't need to announce it.
    Rofl, you certainly do get into a lot of internet arguments bashing lefties and defending Tumpism to be someone who "doesn't care".
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cockus Maximus View Post
    Varian Wrynn is a stereotype of the ideal alpha male.
    So dust has more testosterone than I do, got it.