how to start in ranked these days ?

Hello, i dont rank pvp in ages, so i want to know if someone can advice me on where to start, do i have to create a team for 2v2 or 3v3 like old times or yust party with someone and go on?, gear item level to start?, any really necesary addon? etc. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by vVBlackwolfVv View Post
    Hello, i dont rank pvp in ages, so i want to know if someone can advice me on where to start, do i have to create a team for 2v2 or 3v3 like old times or yust party with someone and go on?, gear item level to start?, any really necesary addon? etc. Thank you.
    You just group up these days, no teams necessary.
    Arena addon like Gladius is helpful. Also interface addons that improves visibility of effects on your enemies, such as tidyplates or KUI Nameplates. Many useful things you can import from WeakAuras as well for all classes to track buffs or debuffs.
    Moving player and target frame either by addon or the default to the middle of the screen I find quite helpful in PvP. You want as much information as possible to be visible while you're focusing on what happens around your character.

Focus macros for CC is a must (or arena1/2/3). Then you can get into more macros for certain abilities as you notice some may benefit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    You just group up these days, no teams necessary.
    Arena addon like Gladius is helpful. Also interface addons that improves visibility of effects on your enemies, such as tidyplates or KUI Nameplates. Many useful things you can import from WeakAuras as well for all classes to track buffs or debuffs.
    Moving player and target frame either by addon or the default to the middle of the screen I find quite helpful in PvP. You want as much information as possible to be visible while you're focusing on what happens around your character.

Focus macros for CC is a must (or arena1/2/3). Then you can get into more macros for certain abilities as you notice some may benefit from it.
    Wow thanks a lot, this is really helpful. (Y)