Thread: The Dreadwake

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I’ll proabbly buy it with gold just to annoy my friend who hates pirates.

This needs to broadcast the daughter of the sea shanty to its surroundings.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    This needs to broadcast the daughter of the sea shanty to its surroundings.
    The /mountspecial will randomly play a tiny snippet of the song. *me dreaming*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wessex View Post
    Meanwhile Alliance have three horses from Cataclysm as new expansion mounts. Not whining but it does show what is Blizzard's priority.
    Yeah except no. The new horses use the new Kultiran/BFA model, not the same at all. Know what you're talking about before crying please.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

May be in a 180-day game time bundle. Like a pseudo annual pass.

Also datamined:

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynnewake View Post

Also datamined:

[IMG]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/747576.jpg
    Shit, that might get me... or my gold if I decide to burn all of it on B.net balance.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Shit, that might get me... or my gold if I decide to burn all of it on B.net balance.
    It's a good time to turn in WoW gold for bnet balance with the WoW token price crash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    It's a good time to turn in WoW gold for bnet balance with the WoW token price crash.
    I'm tempted. At the moment I think I could get about 11 tokens worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Yeah except no. The new horses use the new Kultiran/BFA model, not the same at all. Know what you're talking about before crying please.
    Oh, that makes it better that the Alliance got three of the same underlying base mesh horse mount (that was an updated wild creature in BfA anyway) with reused armor parts from the Felsaber and Wind Drakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Oh, that makes it better that the Alliance got three of the same underlying base mesh horse mount (that was an updated wild creature in BfA anyway) with reused armor parts from the Felsaber and Wind Drakes.
    Fun fact: The Horde mounts are also updated wild creatures in BFA.

Fun fact: The Horde mounts are also updated wild creatures in BFA.
    Fun fact: literally irrelevant. It was more to point out that the horses weren't especially made for mount use, or something like that and that that couldn't be used as a mitigating argument.

They are still a blood tick, hyena and a ptero (with unique armor/saddle assets, not three horses (with reused armor assets). Horde equivalent would be three raptors with armor ripped from some WoD or Cata mounts.
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2018-09-19 at 05:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And? The game has had rare mount drops that reuse various assets since forever ago, what MMO have you been playing?

"Wahhh the game has always done this but NOW ITS PERSONAL!" QQ more, please.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Holy shit, will you PLEASE shut up about the Alliance mounts in any mount related thread? Good god.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Holy shit, will you PLEASE shut up about the Alliance mounts in any mount related thread? Good god.
    No. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun fact: literally irrelevant. It was more to point out that the horses weren't especially made for mount use, or something like that and that that couldn't be used as a mitigating argument.

They are still a blood tick, hyena and a ptero (with unique armor/saddle assets, not three horses (with reused armor assets). Horde equivalent would be three raptors with armor ripped from some WoD or Cata mounts.
    I seriously can't imagine being so desperate to be mad about something that I'd spend my time crying about UNIQUE SADDLES in a video game. Christ.

Ignore poster FTW.

Also datamined:

I would MUCH prefer if they bundled it with 180-day game time. Not only would it incentivize people to continue playing if they already bought 6-months worth of time, but I would probably already be buying that game time anyways, so the mount would just be icing on the cake (I'm not the only one either).

"Wahhh the game has always done this but NOW ITS PERSONAL!" QQ more, please.
    Literally not an argument, shill.

It's not three different creatures with reused armor.

It's not three of the same creature with new armor.

It's three of the same creature with reused armor versus three different creatures with new, unique armor. You can dismiss or minimize that all you want, I don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

I seriously can't imagine being so desperate to be mad about something that I'd spend my time crying about UNIQUE SADDLES in a video game. Christ.

Ignore poster FTW.
    Thanks for your concession.

Ignore poster FTW.
    They're probably a reddit poster. Pretty much the only thing /r/wow posts about these days are horse jokes or being outraged about mounts.

Ignoring all that, the 180 bundle theory seems a pretty decent one, judging from that image of the bundle getting you something special.

Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post
    They're probably a reddit poster. Pretty much the only thing /r/wow posts about these days are horse jokes or being outraged about mounts.
    30 WoW Tokens have been deposited to your account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zharikov View Post

Ignoring all that, the 180 bundle theory seems a pretty decent one, judging from that image of the bundle getting you something special.
    I've never bothered with reddit and the more I hear/read about it, the happier I am for that decision.