WoW on second PC - addons and UI

Hello.
    I play WoW on laptop from time to time, but not using all the addons and the ones I have on my main PC are weirdly put on the laptop.
    If I change anything on the laptop, it changes everything on the PC also.
    I'm also using a 34 ultrawide on main and a 15 inch on laptop, so ofc the spacing will be different.

I'll format the laptop and reinstall WoW cleanly, I was thinking of copying addons and the WTF folder from PC to have the same layout, but how do I do modifications to the laptop UI and not fuck up the PC UI?
    Was thinking in the realm of copying everything, saving to a new profile/preset and then change it accordingly, but I'm not sure.

Thanks.

Any changes you make to addons on one unit (desktop or laptop) should not affect the other, as the addons are local on the machine. Are you perhaps using some kind of cloud service to store your settings?

If you want the spacing to be the same from one unit to the other, you might be able to achieve that by adjusting the UI scaling in the game. Given that you're switching between 34" and 15", the size difference of elements might be too great for that solution, though.

Unless something has changed, WoW does not automatically update your Addon settings from one PC to another. Do you have Twitch/Curse or some other Addon manager installed? That's likely what's copying your addons and settings between the PCs. You should be able to disable that functionality in that application and then independently change the addon settings on each PC.

Source: Play on both my desktop and Surface Pro with different addon settings and have never had this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris447 View Post
    Unless something has changed, WoW does not automatically update your Addon settings from one PC to another. Do you have Twitch/Curse or some other Addon manager installed? That's likely what's copying your addons and settings between the PCs. You should be able to disable that functionality in that application and then independently change the addon settings on each PC.

Source: Play on both my desktop and Surface Pro with different addon settings and have never had this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    Any changes you make to addons on one unit (desktop or laptop) should not affect the other, as the addons are local on the machine. Are you perhaps using some kind of cloud service to store your settings?

If you want the spacing to be the same from one unit to the other, you might be able to achieve that by adjusting the UI scaling in the game. Given that you're switching between 34" and 15", the size difference of elements might be too great for that solution, though.
    Yeah, I use Twitch on both of them to update the addons.
    I'll take a look about what you said regarding the settings, never thought of that.

I'll check the UI scaling solution, thanks for the replies.