Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    I thought,that this whole thing applies solely each realm it's players activity. Does this mean,that all english EU realmd contribute together at the moment?
    It's Region wide. So all of the EU share the same progress bar across all european realms.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Leih View Post
    It's Region wide. So all of the EU share the same progress bar across all european realms.
    That's logical I suppose. Would be a mission impossible on the realms,where one faction is dead.

That's logical I suppose. Would be a mission impossible on the realms,where one faction is dead.
    It’s automatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    The donations don't matter at all, progress bar is fake to give players a sense of "grand scheme".

I read on wowhead that you could keep turning in stuff, like war resources, but thats not the case, right? at least when i talk to the npc, i cant re-do it

Quote Originally Posted by Matlu View Post
    The donations don't matter at all, progress bar is fake to give players a sense of "grand scheme".
    Nice...And I thought that my donations actually matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    It’s automatic.
    The progress is automatic? Got any sources on that?

Deleted
    It's been like that in Legion too. Since it's all region wide, the amount of players that could influence it is huge, so Blizzard has no idea how long it would take.
    They want to have full control over it so it completes at roughly consistent rate all the time.

it took hored a frigging week talk about alliance bias..... i guess who cries the loudest gets stuff the fastest

Quote Originally Posted by Leih View Post
    Yeah this is for NA only. Would be nice if the post specified :P
    it tellls at the top of the post On North america

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkout08 View Post
    it tellls at the top of the post On North america
    Now it does. It didn't when this was originally posted. It was since edited, probably because of the first few comments expressing confusion.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

The 320 item level requirement is absurd. LFR has the same requirement and is, let's be honest, on a completely different "difficulty" scale than the warfront. It's like comparing normal mode dungeon to mythic raiding. They really dropped the ball on increasing the requirement. It's *only* useful for alts, except one time for the 370 reward if you for some reason need that, but good luck with the rng.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    The 320 item level requirement is absurd. LFR has the same requirement and is, let's be honest, on a completely different "difficulty" scale than the warfront. It's like comparing normal mode dungeon to mythic raiding. They really dropped the ball on increasing the requirement. It's *only* useful for alts, except one time for the 370 reward if you for some reason need that, but good luck with the rng.
    Or maybe most people just enjoy playing the game.

Useful? If you only evaluate everything in WOW on its "use" maybe you should take a bit of distance and wonder if you're still playing a game or simulating a job.

Your donations do matter. Of course there is an underlying "base" progression rate because otherwise one faction could indefinitely stall out the warfront cycle, but your donations provide an additional rate of progress on top of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenarific View Post
    it took hored a frigging week talk about alliance bias..... i guess who cries the loudest gets stuff the fastest

Alliance bias, you've got to be kidding...

Quote Originally Posted by Matlu View Post
    They either matter to an extend or there is a random range involved. Remember, EU Horde got their scenario alnost 1d earlier, even with the US Horde headstart due to server maintenance. And now US Alliance got it before EU Alliance. So it's shifting.

Nothing you do in this game matters any more. It's all gated welfare rewards. You can play 2 hours a week, maybe even 1 and stay caught up with you buddy playing 20 hours a week. Some MMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lenarific View Post
    Yeah? How about Horde getting it first and there being NO minimum iLevel to participate? The Horde outgear Allioance because of this... by FAR.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Battle for Stromgarde Warfront Available for Alliance
    The Alliance have completed the progress bar to launch The Battle for Stromgarde Warfront!

Alliance characters with an item level of 320 or higher can now queue for the 20 man PvE large scale scenario to fight for control of Arathi Highlands against the opposite faction AI.

Pick up the quest Warfront: The Battle for Stromgarde and complete the scenario for an item level 370 piece of gear! Warfronts award item level 340 loot baseline upon completion.

Alliance characters have 7 days to complete the Warfront before the Horde characters will be able to start to contribute resources to launch their Warfront!

No it isn't? At the time of writing we just got to 90%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Nothing you do in this game matters any more. It's all gated welfare rewards. You can play 2 hours a week, maybe even 1 and stay caught up with you buddy playing 20 hours a week. Some MMO.
    Nice hyperbole. That's 4 M+ dungeons? Are you saying you get the same amount of gear from 4 M+ dungeons as you do from 40?
    Yeah you can get a 370 piece, but you need to be lucky for it to be an actual itemlevel upgrade.

What are you doing in those 2 hours that keeps your gear on-par with someone who raids heroic and pushes M+10?
    I'm really curious about your farming tactics. We should call method and tell them so they can win the next race aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah? How about Horde getting it first and there being NO minimum iLevel to participate? The Horde outgear Allioance because of this... by FAR.
    Horde outgear alliance because of warfronts "by FAR"? You can't be so delusional as to think some shitty 340s with a slight chance of titanforging is the reason for that (if its even true that horde outgears alliance). Those same 340s that will be replaced after a few keystones and normal uldir.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Horde outgear alliance because of warfronts "by FAR"? You can't be so delusional as to think some shitty 340s with a slight chance of titanforging is the reason for that (if its even true that horde outgears alliance). Those same 340s that will be replaced after a few keystones and normal uldir.
    You are not really good with logic, do you? Easy and fast 340--} easier and faster m+, better gear--} easier, faster and better chance for success in raid progress....and yes, gear matters a lot, Method vs Limit....