Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Battle for Stromgarde Warfront Available for Alliance

Battle for Stromgarde Warfront Available for Alliance
    The Alliance have completed the progress bar to launch The Battle for Stromgarde Warfront!

Alliance characters with an item level of 320 or higher can now queue for the 20 man PvE large scale scenario to fight for control of Arathi Highlands against the opposite faction AI.

Pick up the quest Warfront: The Battle for Stromgarde and complete the scenario for an item level 370 piece of gear! Warfronts award item level 340 loot baseline upon completion.

Alliance characters have 7 days to complete the Warfront before the Horde characters will be able to start to contribute resources to launch their Warfront!

Is that for NA ? - because here on Tarren Mill EU, the progress for them is at 91%

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this is for NA only. Would be nice if the post specified :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Was pretty fun. Wish I could do it more often than every 15 days or whatever though.

Warfront Armor Question: Where do we get the Tier 2 pieces? We get Tier 1 from winning a Warfront and Tier 3 from the "Weekly" Quest, but where do the tier 2 pieces come from? Arathi Rares and WQ? -Cause I do have the Tier 2 belt, but I'm not sure where did it came from-

who care about this shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Was pretty fun. Wish I could do it more often than every 15 days or whatever though.
    I have to ask, how can it possibly be fun when you cannot loose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MalfLFT View Post
    You can lose. Later in the week on the Horde side people started to lose a few of them when it was only AFK alts. It's possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiral View Post
    Probably people playing Alliance. Just a guess though.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiral View Post
    People who want an easier 370 piece of gear or to gear up alts faster? Think before you post pal or else you just make yourself look like an idiot.

You can spam it 24/7 until 7 days expire.

You don't really "lose" dungeons either, yet people do them. (And you can actually lose a Warfront)

I thought,that this whole thing applies solely each realm it's players activity. Does this mean,that all english EU realmd contribute together at the moment?

2 more weeks and I'll be able to participate in a MAJOR expansion feature again! Yay!
    Thanks Ion, you dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    You don't really "lose" dungeons either, yet people do them. (And you can actually lose a Warfront)
    Yes, you can lose a dungeon - when a team disbands after a wipe or ten.
    You can only lose a warfront if at least half of your team AFKs and you'd be stupid not to AFK at this point.

You can repeat it as much as you want until your 7 days is up...

- - - Updated - - -

You can lose if your main npc dies, for the horde that is Eitrigg. Either at the beginning or as an assault force comes in.

It's unlikely to happen yes. But it can definitely happen.

At any rate I did it all through the week and up until the last day we had it and I never encountered more than 2 people who were afk. Most people just wanted to get it done as fast as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    2 more weeks and I'll be able to participate in a MAJOR expansion feature again! Yay!
    Thanks Ion, you dumbass.

You can only lose a warfront if at least half of your team AFKs and you'd be stupid not to AFK at this point.
    Going AFK causes you to lose. Also you would be stupid to not go AFK.

Do you even think before you post or does the garbage just spew out by default?

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Losing by giving up is not losing - thats just giving up. In a Warfront you can actually be defeated.

I find it pretty funny you get no rep while doing the warfront quests....

So glad I let my sub run out tonight

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Warfront Armor Question: Where do we get the Tier 2 pieces? We get Tier 1 from winning a Warfront and Tier 3 from the "Weekly" Quest, but where do the tier 2 pieces come from? Arathi Rares and WQ? -Cause I do have the Tier 2 belt, but I'm not sure where did it came from-
    If I'm not mistaken, based on my experience:
    - T1 is unranked chest rewards + airdrops (ilvl 325+)
    - T2 is warfronts (340+)
    - T3 is "conquest points bar"

I don't know about ranked 'cause I don't do them, but htye probably award T2 / T3

Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, based on my experience:
    - T1 is unranked chest rewards + airdrops (ilvl 325+)
    - T2 is warfronts (340+)
    - T3 is "conquest points bar"

I don't know about ranked 'cause I don't do them, but htye probably award T2 / T3
    I mean I'm just talking about the Gold and White set variations, because if you add in the PvP ones it gets even harder to comprehend lol.

saw this and excitedly went to login... 91% on alliance EU :<