View Poll Results: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Voters
755. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was satisfied after watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

627 83.05%
  • I wasn't satisfied after watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

128 16.95%
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Captured my general thoughts pretty accurately. Not sure why these forums are worth my time anymore.

I also like how the first response after yours consists of a 50% read of your post and a snark bonanza.
    Thanks for that, didn't notice it myself. Little cuck didn't have the internet balls to quote me so I could reply

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    This thread got 131 pages, if you can't find endgame, I don't know what to say..

Also, you could just have started easter egg discussion instead of whining you can't find it.

Btw, Avatar was brought up by the endgame fans, or fanatics which the word derives from, constantly.
    2nd, the behavior of some of them is just disgusting, James Cameron congratulated endgame, but so many shit all over him, grown people behaving like little kids. Hadn't that bad behavior constantly been popping up, all the damn trolling, I wouldn't have cared one iota. It's annoying that people go to war, carrying on their marvel vs. dc wars into some 'old' movie n everyone who isn't involved in that just stand there on the side-lines looking, what the fuck is wrong with these people? Like seeing hooligans for a sport they didn't know had hooligans.

I have to say, it's Schadenfreude, to see all those man-babies loose their great battle vs j.cameron, maybe they can go back to just watching movies n learn some fucking manners..

Maybe the worst part is the call to go out and see the movie, after people have already seen it the set x amount of times they wanted to go see it at the cinema.
    "Take one for the team!" jesus christ...so fucking pointless, human population keeps increasing, there will come a movie in the future that will dwarf any movie from our era, in ticket sales...so what is the point of you trying to win a "war"? There is no winning, just enjoy the movie, n don't feel pressured to 'win' cuz there is no winning. Eventually movies will cross the 4 billion barrier, and the 5 billion, and the 6 and so on...so, you wasted your money for nothing.
    This threads got 131 pages, I've read most of them as replies were added. I didn't come here to see you lot talking nonsense. The thread has a title, stick to it or let it die off, it's literally that simple. Threads get closed daily because they get derailed or people chat shit that has nothing to do with original topic.

Did you also the miss the part where I said new Easter eggs have been found? When thats my intent why would I come posting my own Easter eggs? Or should I just make some up?

And lastly, I don't give a flying toss who brought up that nonsense because it is nonsense and shouldn't be in this thread at all.

Flaming isn't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2019-06-07 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    -snip-
    Dude, you keep posting, again mentioning easter eggs yet u don't bother talking about them at all. Nobody is hindering you in any way. Just go read an article since you obviously couldn't be bothered to contribute in any way here...Some people have that marvel gossip as their freaking job, google that shit is not hard.

Ur just lazy n annoying
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-06-07 at 03:12 PM.

Dude, you keep posting, again mentioning easter eggs yet u don't bother talking about them at all. Nobody is hindering you in any way. Just go read an article since you obviously couldn't be bothered to contribute in any way here...Some people have that marvel gossip as their freaking job, google that shit is not hard.

Ur just lazy n annoying
    You keep misunderstanding (deliberately?) what they're saying and then shooting off at the mouth based on that misunderstanding. Are you sure you have an accurate assessment of who is lazy and annoying?

Ur just lazy n annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    You keep misunderstanding (deliberately?) what they're saying and then shooting off at the mouth based on that misunderstanding. Are you sure you have an accurate assessment of who is lazy and annoying?
    Took the words right out of my mouth

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I kinda wonder how the whole returning the Soul Stone turned out once Cap saw it was Red Skull who was it's keeper?
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I kinda wonder how the whole returning the Soul Stone turned out once Cap saw it was Red Skull who was it's keeper?
    We’ll find out in the future like when chris is an old man
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Really puts things into perspective lol
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

Scott Lang is the hero we need.

Avengers: Endgame Officially Getting Re-Released With New Footage
    Perhaps Avengers: Endgame might be able to beat Avatar's massive box office record after all. The film has lost the majority of its momentum by now, almost two months after its initial release, but it's about to get another major boost to ticket sales. No, it's not just because Spider-Man: Far From Home is arriving in theaters in July. Avengers: Endgame is hitting theaters for a second round, along with some additional footage that didn't make it into the official cut in April.

While attending the Spider-Man: Far From Home press junket in London, ComicBook.com's Brandon Davis spoke exclusively with Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige, who confirmed that Avengers: Endgame was heading back to the big screen for a theatrical re-release. Not only that, but this version of the film will arrive with extra scenes that weren't included in the first theatrical release.

"We are doing that," Feige said of an Endgame re-release with new footage. "I don't know if it's been announced. And I don't know how much... Yeah, we're doing it next weekend."
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/06...e-kevin-feige/
    I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again 'I know that that’s a tree', pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: 'This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.

Seems they are desperate to dethrone Avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Avengers: Endgame Officially Getting Re-Released With New Footage

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/06...e-kevin-feige/
    Whoa wtf! Awesome, my sis just saw Infinity War after returning from the Outback. Another reason to see it with her!

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    Yeah, Disney probably needs to dethrone Disney from the Top 1

Or maybe they just want moar money and extending Endgame with Far From Home coming in 3 weeks is intrinsically a great idea

I don't think "desperate" is the term that best describe this scenario.

Titanic,The Deathly Hallows, The Return of the King...all had multiple releases

It's not uncommon in the industry.

I know that Disney NOW owns Avatar as well, they did not when it premiered in 2009 and got re-released in August 2010 (with just 9 more minutes runtime).
    But re-releasing a movie after just 2-3 months? And after they failed to overtake the still highest-grossing movie by a couple millions?
    To me it seems like someone is desperate to make sure a Disney-movie (not IP) is the new number 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

you know a movie is good when people mostly just talk about the numbers it earns and its ranking vs avatar/titanic/gone with the wind

I never knew so many people were so interested in film making profits. Interesting stuff
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

I know that Disney NOW owns Avatar as well, they did not when it premiered in 2009 and got re-released in August 2010 (with just 9 more minutes runtime).
    But re-releasing a movie after just 2-3 months? And after they failed to overtake the still highest-grossing movie by a couple millions?
    To me it seems like someone is desperate to make sure a Disney-movie (not IP) is the new number 1.
    I mean Avatar re-released so its only fair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    you know a movie is good when people mostly just talk about the numbers it earns and its ranking vs avatar/titanic/gone with the wind

I never knew so many people were so interested in film making profits. Interesting stuff
    Everyone wants "their favorite" movie to be #1.

Once avatar is dethroned people will say "BUT ITS 10 YEARS LATER AND INFLATION AND RE-RELEASE SO ITS NOT REALLY DE-THRONED"

It's stupid.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I very much liked the movie.

Still think it's bullshit that hawk guy (weakest and least likeable character) I can't even remember his name, is now captain America.

Pandaren Monk
    Disney owns the rights to Avatar as well I believe so will be interesting whether they let a re-release of Avatar happen before Avatar 2 hits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by morpen View Post
    I very much liked the movie.

Still think it's bullshit that hawk guy (weakest and least likeable character) I can't even remember his name, is now captain America.
    they are following the comics, I think it should be interesting. I liked Falcon more than Winter Soldier, I think he is a better fit for the moniker