View Poll Results: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Voters
703. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was satisfied after watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

    589 83.78%
  • I wasn't satisfied after watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

    114 16.22%
  1. #2641
    Pandaren Monk roboscorcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,759
    Quote Originally Posted by morpen View Post
    I very much liked the movie.

    Still think it's bullshit that hawk guy (weakest and least likeable character) I can't even remember his name, is now captain America.
    I legit thought 'hawk guy' meant 'Hawkeye' haha

  2. #2642
    I'm not sure why I see so many people saying Endgame had bad pacing or that Infinity Wars was better. Endgame feels like the more complete movie and actually took the time to show the drama and consequences of actions, and focused more heavily on individually characters which made the story feel richer and more manageable. Infinity Wars was just a collection of random individual scenes that didn't piece together well and made for a bad overall movie experience.

    Could Endgame have been more realistic about the fights? Yes.

    Could Endgame have been shorter? Probably, but that's comparing the movie to it itself to make it more efficient. It didn't feel that long to me when I watched it.

  3. #2643
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'm not sure why I see so many people saying Endgame had bad pacing or that Infinity Wars was better. Endgame feels like the more complete movie and actually took the time to show the drama and consequences of actions, and focused more heavily on individually characters which made the story feel richer and more manageable. Infinity Wars was just a collection of random individual scenes that didn't piece together well and made for a bad overall movie experience.

    Could Endgame have been more realistic about the fights? Yes.

    Could Endgame have been shorter? Probably, but that's comparing the movie to it itself to make it more efficient. It didn't feel that long to me when I watched it.
    Yes all those character building moments like a rat activating the quantum realm of quantum phases of quantum time travel and Nebula being a literal exposition machine
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  4. #2644
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'm not sure why I see so many people saying Endgame had bad pacing or that Infinity Wars was better. Endgame feels like the more complete movie and actually took the time to show the drama and consequences of actions, and focused more heavily on individually characters which made the story feel richer and more manageable. Infinity Wars was just a collection of random individual scenes that didn't piece together well and made for a bad overall movie experience.

    Could Endgame have been more realistic about the fights? Yes.

    Could Endgame have been shorter? Probably, but that's comparing the movie to it itself to make it more efficient. It didn't feel that long to me when I watched it.
    When I went to see it, there was a guy that literally walked out of the movie 30/40mins in, didn't even finish the popcorn he'd bought. Even I thought the first half of the movie was a bit slow/boring.
    Often updated... ?

  5. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    When I went to see it, there was a guy that literally walked out of the movie 30/40mins in, didn't even finish the popcorn he'd bought. Even I thought the first half of the movie was a bit slow/boring.
    Could he have walked out of the movie due to an emergency?
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

  6. #2646
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Could he have walked out of the movie due to an emergency?
    Didn't seem that way. He got there just after me (I was there about 20mins before the movie started), had plenty of snacks and a drink. Half an hour or so in, he just gets up, puts his jacket on, leaves his trash there and walks out, taking the rest of his popcorn with him lol He didn't take his phone out or anything to get any messages. Just up and left.
    Often updated... ?

  7. #2647
    Quote Originally Posted by morpen View Post
    I very much liked the movie.

    Still think it's bullshit that hawk guy (weakest and least likeable character) I can't even remember his name, is now captain America.
    Seems like a good fellow, what I don't like is his stupid wings. Instead he should have a modified iron man suit, not look like iron man, make it his own thing, like spider man did. While he has not said much, at least he is not cringy like steve rogers..I know people will think of war-machine, but screw that guy, he was iron man's side-kick, with iron man gone, why should w.machine even be around? Who is paying for his suits? Potts?

    God, I hate wings, like that X-Men character angel, in x-men apocalypse...

    Whenever I see a UFC fighter with big angel-wing tattoos on his back, I want his opponent to ground n'pound his ass..

    Wings is for douches "look at me, i'm jeesus, ya'll!"
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-06-20 at 05:33 PM.

  8. #2648
    I am Murloc! Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    5,162
    Quote Originally Posted by morpen View Post
    I very much liked the movie.

    Still think it's bullshit that hawk guy (weakest and least likeable character) I can't even remember his name, is now captain America.
    I actually thought he and War Machine were the same guy. Couldn't care for both of them.
    They are like the bald guy in Expendables. The one that's not Christmas. You see them on screen, remember they exist, then they say something and disappear for 20 minutes.

  9. #2649
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I actually thought he and War Machine were the same guy. Couldn't care for both of them.
    They are like the bald guy in Expendables. The one that's not Christmas. You see them on screen, remember they exist, then they say something and disappear for 20 minutes.
    War machine had his moment


    1:58 so pleased with himself, I died xD

    What I'm going to miss the most with the Avengers, is all the banter, don't care about the explosions..

    Also this gem
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-06-20 at 07:51 PM.

  10. #2650
    I am Murloc! Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    5,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    War machine had his moment


    1:58 so pleased with himself, I died xD

    What I'm going to miss the most with the Avengers, is all the banter, don't care about the explosions..
    He did, the Falcon guy didn't. That's why I kept thinking they were one.

  11. #2651
    Pandaren Monk Crillam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Umeå, Sweden
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by morpen View Post
    I very much liked the movie.

    Still think it's bullshit that hawk guy (weakest and least likeable character) I can't even remember his name, is now captain America.
    But he isn't. Sure cap gave him the shield but that doesn't make him Captain America.
    Yes yes I know "BUUT IN THE COMICS UHGGHHG" Yeah guess what. This is the movies, not the comics...

  12. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    He did, the Falcon guy didn't. That's why I kept thinking they were one.
    Didn't he do something in that winter soldier movie? I don't remember..

  13. #2653
    I am Murloc! Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    5,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Didn't he do something in that winter soldier movie? I don't remember..
    That's exactly the problem lol

  14. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    But he isn't. Sure cap gave him the shield but that doesn't make him Captain America.
    Yes yes I know "BUUT IN THE COMICS UHGGHHG" Yeah guess what. This is the movies, not the comics...
    Well, the movies are like the comics now so yes, he is Captain America now. Maybe if we're lucky, Chris Evans will agree to a support role in Falcon's movie to be an adviser to him like he does in the comics as just old man Steve Rogers.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

  15. #2655
    The fact that Marvel is re-releasing Endgame with more scenes is kind of scummy but so brilliant that i have to respect it.



    They will probably beat Avatar really soon.

    I'm pretty sure Avatar did something similar though but my memory isn't the greatest.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-06-21 at 02:29 AM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

  16. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    The fact that Marvel is re-releasing Endgame with more scenes is kind of scummy but so brilliant that i have to respect it.

    [IMG]https://puu.sh/DIIFm/73c53f26c2.png[IMG]

    They will probably beat Avatar really soon.

    I'm pretty sure Avatar did something similar though but my memory isn't the greatest.
    Avatar did a re-release with added footage.

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

  17. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Avatar did a re-release with added footage.
    Hmm, yeah I thought so.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

  18. #2658
    Pandaren Monk Crillam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Umeå, Sweden
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Well, the movies are like the comics now so yes, he is Captain America now. Maybe if we're lucky, Chris Evans will agree to a support role in Falcon's movie to be an adviser to him like he does in the comics as just old man Steve Rogers.
    If anything the comics are like the movies now... CW was nothing like the comic, same goes to the infinity gauntlet... and ragnarok etc. So yeah I am pretty sure that Falcon will have the shield, but still go by the name Falcon and not Captain America.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Avatar did a re-release with added footage.
    Avatar did a re-release with more footage, it was an extended cut. Marvel will just add some scenes AFTER the credits.
    Also it is not a re-release if the movie is still in theatres.

  19. #2659
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    He did, the Falcon guy didn't. That's why I kept thinking they were one.
    he had the fight with Spider-Man and Ant-Man. those were fairly humorous

  20. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Didn't seem that way. He got there just after me (I was there about 20mins before the movie started), had plenty of snacks and a drink. Half an hour or so in, he just gets up, puts his jacket on, leaves his trash there and walks out, taking the rest of his popcorn with him lol He didn't take his phone out or anything to get any messages. Just up and left.
    Just curious why you were watching him so intently.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •