661. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was satisfied after watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

558 84.42%
  • I wasn't satisfied after watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

103 15.58%
Page 38 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It’s not even through 24 hours yet and AMC is still a shitshow.
    It broke the record in six hours.
    I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again 'I know that that’s a tree', pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: 'This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.

Is anyone going to the complete marathon? Every single MCU film back to back sounds like a true test of fanhood...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Got to earn his turnips.

Is anyone going to the complete marathon? Every single MCU film back to back sounds like a true test of fanhood...

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Yeah, doing the recap at home over the next three weeks is preferred. By me, at least.
    Got to earn his turnips.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Anyone else trying to work out how he even fights with that thing? I mean... if the handle was longer he could spin it Darth Maul style but as a one handed weapon it's confusing.
    Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right...

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Anyone else trying to work out how he even fights with that thing? I mean... if the handle was longer he could spin it Darth Maul style but as a one handed weapon it's confusing.
    He'll twirl it like a baton.
    Got to earn his turnips.

Give me WC3:R, Blizz! The Stormbringer's Avatar
    It looks like the middle portion might extend.

He'll twirl it like a baton.
    I don't think there's even room to twirl it though. Unless he can just spin his whole hand round really quickly like an action figure - Some new power of the infinity Gauntlet
    Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right...

You can use it like a Sword or a Dagger. It might be impractical for a human to wield a weapon like this, but with enough strength in relation to the weapons mass... you can hack, stab and thrust with it. It'd be more effective if the blade extended above the hand, so that you can parry better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    I'm just going to hit the Saturday or Sunday matinee at my local theater,lower number of people and $10 gets me a ticket and a medium popcorn,drink,and candy.
    We do more or less the same. Cheaper and less stressful.

Did that, spread out over several weekends mind you, in advance of Infinity War. Not cramming it in again for Endgame

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    We do more or less the same. Cheaper and less stressful.

Did that, spread out over several weekends mind you, in advance of Infinity War. Not cramming it in again for Endgame
    The only reason I go opening night is it costs me the same regardless. Stubs A-List saved me over $200 this past year hehe.
    Got to earn his turnips.

Pandaren Monk
    Really depends on the center of mass for a weapon like that

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Really depends on the center of mass for a weapon like that
    Assume it’s perfectly balanced. Like all things should be.
    Got to earn his turnips.

I have an exam the same day (24th) as it releases, so i will focus on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    I have an exam the same day (24th) as it releases, so i will focus on that.
    I had an exam during the first Marvel marathon(when the first Avengers released). Luckily it fell during The Incredible Hulk, so I dipped out, took my exam, grabbed a bite, and was back in time for the next movie.
    Got to earn his turnips.

The only MCU movies I'd consider worth rewatching would be the Captain America films. Otherwise, I'd rather spend my time watching something new than rewatch mediocre films I already saw.

Yeah, I've never seen a double saber with a handle that short. Really needs to be longer so he can pass from one hand to another without throwing it.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2019-04-03 at 01:17 AM.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - Druid / Steam / MyAnimeList / IMDB - - - - - - - - - - - -

I won't do a complete MCU binge watching or marathon but I'll rewatch Infinity War a day before the showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The only MCU movies I'd consider worth rewatching would be the Captain America films. Otherwise, I'd rather spend my time watching something new than rewatch mediocre films I already saw.
    It strikes me as odd... this phenomenon on the Internet, where people need to interject themselves in a conversation to let everyone know they don't like the thing everyone else is talking about and likes. I get that people like and dislike different things, but its not like if someone passed by a bunch of people talking about a thing they would step into the conversation to tell them they don't like it.

Another indication of just how massive this film's release is going to be

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-endgame...suvYxpxmaoR3cE

If you were lucky enough to get your hands on Avengers: Endgame tickets, then you might want to keep them safe.

On Tuesday, tickets for the highly anticipated Marvel film were finally made available, and fans wasted no time in securing their tickets, braving enormous wait times and crashing websites along the way. After only an hour, the movie's ticket sales were already outpacing last year's Avengers: Infinity War sales.

Unfortunately, such an incredible demand means that some fans simply won't be able to get tickets for Thursday night's preview screenings. But it may not be too late... if you're willing to pay a whole lot of money.

Mere hours after tickets for Avengers: Endgame tickets went on sale, resellers have already put up their tickets on eBay, demanding between $100 and as much as $500 to buy a single ticket. Others have opened bids, starting at $45 and $50.
    That's right, people are scalping movie tickets.
    Got to earn his turnips.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Yeah, I've never seen a double saber with a handle that short. Really needs to be longer so he can pass from one hand to another without throwing it.
    There's a double(sometimes triple) bladed dagger called a haladie from India and the middle east that is 1 handed, but it's also usually used as an offhand weapon or a throwing weapon.

Here's one from the Sudan:

One from India:

Here's an Indian version with a handguard and spike:

As you can see, much smaller than Thanos' weapon...