Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I kinda wonder how the whole returning the Soul Stone turned out once Cap saw it was Red Skull who was it's keeper?
    We’ll find out in the future like when chris is an old man
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Scott Lang is the hero we need.

7+ Year Old Account
    Avengers: Endgame Officially Getting Re-Released With New Footage
    Perhaps Avengers: Endgame might be able to beat Avatar's massive box office record after all. The film has lost the majority of its momentum by now, almost two months after its initial release, but it's about to get another major boost to ticket sales. No, it's not just because Spider-Man: Far From Home is arriving in theaters in July. Avengers: Endgame is hitting theaters for a second round, along with some additional footage that didn't make it into the official cut in April.

While attending the Spider-Man: Far From Home press junket in London, ComicBook.com's Brandon Davis spoke exclusively with Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige, who confirmed that Avengers: Endgame was heading back to the big screen for a theatrical re-release. Not only that, but this version of the film will arrive with extra scenes that weren't included in the first theatrical release.

"We are doing that," Feige said of an Endgame re-release with new footage. "I don't know if it's been announced. And I don't know how much... Yeah, we're doing it next weekend."
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/06...e-kevin-feige/

Seems they are desperate to dethrone Avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Avengers: Endgame Officially Getting Re-Released With New Footage

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/06...e-kevin-feige/
    Whoa wtf! Awesome, my sis just saw Infinity War after returning from the Outback. Another reason to see it with her!

Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    Yeah, Disney probably needs to dethrone Disney from the Top 1

Or maybe they just want moar money and extending Endgame with Far From Home coming in 3 weeks is intrinsically a great idea

I don't think "desperate" is the term that best describe this scenario.

Titanic,The Deathly Hallows, The Return of the King...all had multiple releases

It's not uncommon in the industry.

I know that Disney NOW owns Avatar as well, they did not when it premiered in 2009 and got re-released in August 2010 (with just 9 more minutes runtime).
    But re-releasing a movie after just 2-3 months? And after they failed to overtake the still highest-grossing movie by a couple millions?
    To me it seems like someone is desperate to make sure a Disney-movie (not IP) is the new number 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    you know a movie is good when people mostly just talk about the numbers it earns and its ranking vs avatar/titanic/gone with the wind

I never knew so many people were so interested in film making profits. Interesting stuff
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that Disney NOW owns Avatar as well, they did not when it premiered in 2009 and got re-released in August 2010 (with just 9 more minutes runtime).
    But re-releasing a movie after just 2-3 months? And after they failed to overtake the still highest-grossing movie by a couple millions?
    To me it seems like someone is desperate to make sure a Disney-movie (not IP) is the new number 1.
    I mean Avatar re-released so its only fair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    you know a movie is good when people mostly just talk about the numbers it earns and its ranking vs avatar/titanic/gone with the wind

I never knew so many people were so interested in film making profits. Interesting stuff
    Everyone wants "their favorite" movie to be #1.

Once avatar is dethroned people will say "BUT ITS 10 YEARS LATER AND INFLATION AND RE-RELEASE SO ITS NOT REALLY DE-THRONED"

It's stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I very much liked the movie.

Still think it's bullshit that hawk guy (weakest and least likeable character) I can't even remember his name, is now captain America.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Disney owns the rights to Avatar as well I believe so will be interesting whether they let a re-release of Avatar happen before Avatar 2 hits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by morpen View Post

Still think it's bullshit that hawk guy (weakest and least likeable character) I can't even remember his name, is now captain America.
    they are following the comics, I think it should be interesting. I liked Falcon more than Winter Soldier, I think he is a better fit for the moniker

10+ Year Old Account

I legit thought 'hawk guy' meant 'Hawkeye' haha

I'm not sure why I see so many people saying Endgame had bad pacing or that Infinity Wars was better. Endgame feels like the more complete movie and actually took the time to show the drama and consequences of actions, and focused more heavily on individually characters which made the story feel richer and more manageable. Infinity Wars was just a collection of random individual scenes that didn't piece together well and made for a bad overall movie experience.

Could Endgame have been more realistic about the fights? Yes.

Could Endgame have been shorter? Probably, but that's comparing the movie to it itself to make it more efficient. It didn't feel that long to me when I watched it.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'm not sure why I see so many people saying Endgame had bad pacing or that Infinity Wars was better. Endgame feels like the more complete movie and actually took the time to show the drama and consequences of actions, and focused more heavily on individually characters which made the story feel richer and more manageable. Infinity Wars was just a collection of random individual scenes that didn't piece together well and made for a bad overall movie experience.

Could Endgame have been more realistic about the fights? Yes.

Could Endgame have been shorter? Probably, but that's comparing the movie to it itself to make it more efficient. It didn't feel that long to me when I watched it.
    Yes all those character building moments like a rat activating the quantum realm of quantum phases of quantum time travel and Nebula being a literal exposition machine
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    When I went to see it, there was a guy that literally walked out of the movie 30/40mins in, didn't even finish the popcorn he'd bought. Even I thought the first half of the movie was a bit slow/boring.
    Could he have walked out of the movie due to an emergency?
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

5+ Year Old Account

Seems like a good fellow, what I don't like is his stupid wings. Instead he should have a modified iron man suit, not look like iron man, make it his own thing, like spider man did. While he has not said much, at least he is not cringy like steve rogers..I know people will think of war-machine, but screw that guy, he was iron man's side-kick, with iron man gone, why should w.machine even be around? Who is paying for his suits? Potts?

God, I hate wings, like that X-Men character angel, in x-men apocalypse...

Whenever I see a UFC fighter with big angel-wing tattoos on his back, I want his opponent to ground n'pound his ass..

Wings is for douches "look at me, i'm jeesus, ya'll!"
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-06-20 at 05:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I actually thought he and War Machine were the same guy. Couldn't care for both of them.
    They are like the bald guy in Expendables. The one that's not Christmas. You see them on screen, remember they exist, then they say something and disappear for 20 minutes.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I actually thought he and War Machine were the same guy. Couldn't care for both of them.
    They are like the bald guy in Expendables. The one that's not Christmas. You see them on screen, remember they exist, then they say something and disappear for 20 minutes.
    War machine had his moment

1:58 so pleased with himself, I died xD

What I'm going to miss the most with the Avengers, is all the banter, don't care about the explosions..

Also this gem
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2019-06-20 at 07:51 PM.