Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    War machine had his moment

1:58 so pleased with himself, I died xD

What I'm going to miss the most with the Avengers, is all the banter, don't care about the explosions..
    He did, the Falcon guy didn't. That's why I kept thinking they were one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morpen View Post
    I very much liked the movie.

Still think it's bullshit that hawk guy (weakest and least likeable character) I can't even remember his name, is now captain America.
    But he isn't. Sure cap gave him the shield but that doesn't make him Captain America.
    Yes yes I know "BUUT IN THE COMICS UHGGHHG" Yeah guess what. This is the movies, not the comics...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Didn't he do something in that winter soldier movie? I don't remember..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Didn't he do something in that winter soldier movie? I don't remember..
    That's exactly the problem lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    But he isn't. Sure cap gave him the shield but that doesn't make him Captain America.
    Yes yes I know "BUUT IN THE COMICS UHGGHHG" Yeah guess what. This is the movies, not the comics...
    Well, the movies are like the comics now so yes, he is Captain America now. Maybe if we're lucky, Chris Evans will agree to a support role in Falcon's movie to be an adviser to him like he does in the comics as just old man Steve Rogers.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

The fact that Marvel is re-releasing Endgame with more scenes is kind of scummy but so brilliant that i have to respect it.

They will probably beat Avatar really soon.

I'm pretty sure Avatar did something similar though but my memory isn't the greatest.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-06-21 at 02:29 AM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    The fact that Marvel is re-releasing Endgame with more scenes is kind of scummy but so brilliant that i have to respect it.

[IMG]https://puu.sh/DIIFm/73c53f26c2.png[IMG]

I'm pretty sure Avatar did something similar though but my memory isn't the greatest.
    Avatar did a re-release with added footage.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hmm, yeah I thought so.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Well, the movies are like the comics now so yes, he is Captain America now. Maybe if we're lucky, Chris Evans will agree to a support role in Falcon's movie to be an adviser to him like he does in the comics as just old man Steve Rogers.
    If anything the comics are like the movies now... CW was nothing like the comic, same goes to the infinity gauntlet... and ragnarok etc. So yeah I am pretty sure that Falcon will have the shield, but still go by the name Falcon and not Captain America.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Avatar did a re-release with more footage, it was an extended cut. Marvel will just add some scenes AFTER the credits.
    Also it is not a re-release if the movie is still in theatres.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    he had the fight with Spider-Man and Ant-Man. those were fairly humorous

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Didn't seem that way. He got there just after me (I was there about 20mins before the movie started), had plenty of snacks and a drink. Half an hour or so in, he just gets up, puts his jacket on, leaves his trash there and walks out, taking the rest of his popcorn with him lol He didn't take his phone out or anything to get any messages. Just up and left.
    Just curious why you were watching him so intently.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

He was sat right in front of me, didn't need to watch him intently. Sounds more like you just take issue with the fact he left the movie so early on.
    No. I’m just wondering how you know for certain he left because he wasn’t enjoying the movie, as well as wondering why you were watching him instead of the movie. Plenty of people sit in front of me in movie theater; they could jerk off and I probably wouldn’t notice, because I’m not watching them. You seem to be the one with an axe to grind.

And...yay. One person left Endgame before it was over. What does that prove? You can’t please everyone, which we already knew.

I'm amazed you've managed to make such a mountain out of this molehill.

Axe to grind? Against what, Endgame? Get a grip. It's a movie, pretty low on the priority scale of things to give a shit about. Even less is the amount of money it makes or it getting to #1 over another movie.

I initially replied to someone that was talking about people complaining that the movie had pacing issues. Show me the axe?

I'm sorry you care so much.
    You responded with an anecdote that someone left the movie early, with no real way to tell why they left early.

I’m sorry you’re trying to treat anecdote as anything other than insignificant. It’s just fun to pick holes in your logic.

You’re also allowed to stop responding anytime you feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post

Avatars total for its initial release was $2,749,064,328, which I think Endgame should beat easily over the next week. It was then rereleased at multiple times later driving the number up further.

In regards to records and Endagame "beating" Avatar, I feel this is the number that should count. Endgame will have had the largest initial theatrical release of a film ever. If you count the extra releases it will just become a weird tit-for-tat. All these silly games with extra scenes to get it past Avatars total are just pointless. Even if they pass it, Avatar will probably have another rerelease before Avatar 2 which will add a few million on again and get it to number one again.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

=)
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Lol not for nothing but what do you think the point of passing the shield to Sam was if it wasn't about passing on the torch/mantle?

"Here Sam, I want you to have this so you can hang it over your fireplace."

Endgames total worldwide box office is now $2,749.6 million, bringing it above Avatars total box office for its initial release.

Endgame is now the highest grossing movie (in its initial release) ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Falcon. He's actually a pretty good character, the more I've thought about it - the more it makes sense for him to be Captain America - because we get to keep Bucky as the Winter Soldier and I really like that character
    Same. I feel that in the comics I preferred Bucky Cap and really wasn't a fan of Falcon-Cap. Bucky taking over made sense in his arc, whereas Falcon was too much of an established hero in his own right that it didn't feel right him "upgrading" to Captain America.

In the movies though, Bucky is far too early in his arc, and Falcon has been established as more of a sidekick growing his skills and game massively film-to-film to live up to Caps expectations. It makes a lot more sense in the movie.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

We dont know anything about Falcon other than he full committed to team Cap and followed the dude around constantly like a bad smell.

Are they gonna release a falcon solo movie? The character actually needs some investment other than "on your left, hehe"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    We dont know anything about Falcon other than he full committed to team Cap and followed the dude around constantly like a bad smell.

Are they gonna release a falcon solo movie? The character actually needs some investment other than "on your left, hehe"
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9208876/

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    TV series "and winter solider"

so thats a no to solo film then, sounds about right. I guess all future marvel flicks are space/Ragnarok comedy with cap OP now