Deleted

Smile Anyone able to help with dps, no where near my sim figures.

Hi,

Currently playing a WW monk item level 368.

Sim DPS - 22,763

Raid DPS - around 13-14k

I am not getting dps anywhere near what i am currently simming, with full raid buffs and flasks/battle pots/runes.

For rotation i am using everything on CD, any tips what i could be doing wrong or can anyone suggest a solid rotation. little bit stuck as the difference is so vast. understand that during heavy movement or cleave fights its a different issue but as the sims are based on a PW style fight lets focus on a single target fight perhaps.

tl:dr - doing half sim damage, possibly missing something obvious.

cheers for any help

(cant post a link to jpgs of the sim and gear as new account)

Inthecountry - Tarrenmill - horde - EU

Deleted
    I do not see the 22k sim DPS with raidbot, I see 15k, which would be actually fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by dazOr View Post
    Hi,

Currently playing a WW monk item level 368.

Sim DPS - 22,763

Raid DPS - around 13-14k

I am not getting dps anywhere near what i am currently simming, with full raid buffs and flasks/battle pots/runes.

For rotation i am using everything on CD, any tips what i could be doing wrong or can anyone suggest a solid rotation. little bit stuck as the difference is so vast. understand that during heavy movement or cleave fights its a different issue but as the sims are based on a PW style fight lets focus on a single target fight perhaps.

tl:dr - doing half sim damage, possibly missing something obvious.

cheers for any help

(cant post a link to jpgs of the sim and gear as new account)

Inthecountry - Tarrenmill - horde - EU
    Google "Peak of Serenity". Literally everything you could possibly ask for as far as theory-crafting, spec information, etc, etc. Probably one of the best Communities out there, they work hard to provide the amount of info that they do.

You probably set wrong Simulation Options.
    SimDPS for WW Monk with 385 ilvl was close to 18k before SR trait nerf. So it should be a little bit less now.
    Maybe u simmed urself for a 2 boss fight, or a 1 boss fight but with a shord duration, like 1 minute and not 5 minutes (which is the standard sim duration)

For any in-depth analysis, Peak of Serenity is the place to go, as stated before.

Deleted
    you are simming 15,4k which is fitting to the 22k you stated, make sure you didnt use hectic add cleave. I have 366ilvl atm and i sim 15,9k. IMO the dice trinket and your traits are currently what are keeping your dps down.