View Poll Results: What are your reason(s) for unsubscribing?

Voters
787. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lack of communication from Blizzard

    186 23.63%
  • Content is boring

    410 52.10%
  • M+ is too hard

    42 5.34%
  • No PVP Vendors

    119 15.12%
  • Too much RNG

    358 45.49%
  • GCD Changes

    243 30.88%
  • Class Design/Balance

    407 51.72%
  • Don't like the Azerite system

    438 55.65%
  • War Mode / Faction Imbalance

    107 13.60%
  • Stat templates were removed

    58 7.37%
  • Other (please post why)

    182 23.13%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
12
20
21
22
  1. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    Not really - he likes to troll but thinks it’s a sign of wit and humour.
    How the hell am I trolling? Seriously I haven't been called a troll on this website in at least a year. Just because I didn't know the terms you were using and disagree with their use? I have no clue where you're getting this.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If a man gets pregnant (and, while vanishingly rare, it has happened)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    But communists taking power is not a bad thing.

  2. #422
    my game time runs out in hours and i cant for the life of me get more, I try leveling alts but to me all class suck, everything in game is not fun for me i click most of the boxes for the poll vote. I wish Blizzard care more i feel like im moving slowly away from blizzard as a game company.All my friends stop playing so it make it even more less fun , i join other guilds made friends but the game just dont feel right for me. I think ill wait around for blizzcon to see what there doing with Diablo i hope something good maybe i can just play that to enjoy my days off.
    Last edited by Moosensation; 2018-10-15 at 12:09 PM.

  3. #423
    The Unstoppable Force Eleccybubb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Algo Solar System.
    Posts
    21,243
    People saying WoW has whales just because they buy a few pets is adorable.....

    Look at other games and their cash shops before you say WoWs causes whales.

    FF14 mogstation has over 300 items on. That includes multiples of the same product. And a good chunk of it is previous event rewards. An upcoming mount is Cloud Strifes bike from FF7 Advent Children and everyone and their mother will be buying that.

    GW2 is a cosmetic whorehouse. Not to mention it locks story behind a real money purchase if you miss it.

    Rift sells LFR gear, has been P2W twice before going back on it by selling a gear slot and Bis accessories and has a very P2A store designed to target the whales.

    SWTOR sells £300 lightsaber skins.

    BDO is literally another game designed to target the whales with P2W/P2A crap.

    You use the term "whales" for WoW. Compared to most games the people who spend money in WoW are tiny little fishies at best.
    "Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!" Gilgamesh. (Final Fantasy 5)
    I refuse to be a slave of fate! I will be the master of my own future! Shir Gold. (Phantasy Star 2)
    Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose. Ayrton Senna. (3 times Formula 1 World Champion)

  4. #424
    I'm unsubbed because I just don't enjoy the game anymore. And I can't really put my finger on WHY outside of just general fatigue with the game. I played it pretty actively from mid vanilla through the end of MOP, but during SOO I got burned out. I leveled up in WOD when it launched but barely touched raid content. I started raiding emerald nightmare but got bored of Legion. Had fun in Kul'tiras leveling but then got bored at level cap.

    Maybe after all these years, my dissatisfaction with the lore in recent expansions combined with general fatigue of the game has just irrevocably burnt me out. When I'm enjoying WOW it's still as good as it's ever been, but that interest and joy int he game just doesn't last more than a few weeks now. Another reason could just be finally being disenfranchised with the gear treadmill, yet I still enjoy FF XIV which has a similar tier based system where every other patch you're replacing all your gear with upgrades.

  5. #425
    Mogs and cosmetics, how cute.

    In WoW you can take over the AH of a server with enough money at hand. You can basically make more Blizz balance back than you invested by spending enough to rule the AH price war. Can you do that in other games you mentioned? You surely can’t take over game economy in other games I play/ed even with tons of money. Blizz are breaking those barriers.

    You can buy totally endgame stuff with your gold - AotC, m+ runs, mount runs, even raider.io score. It’s the fanboys who benefit financially from it (by having the gold to pay their subs). Doesn’t make it less available for people with money=gold.
    WoW is in Whales/Dolphins/Minnows model
    Is WoW the video version of Progress Quest yet?
    Both above are links with information about WDM model and what Progress Quest is.

  6. #426
    Too themeparky, even for wow this is ridiculous levels of themepark.
    Got my 8/8M and now I'm done.

  7. #427
    Herald of the Titans Lollis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    Do you understand what you are talking about? Or just casually using a “fuck” in a post makes you feel more important when launching a personal attack for whatever reasons outside of proBlizz marketing?
    Yes, unlike you, I DO understand what I am talking about.

    You are using a poll and thread which is initiated with a leading question and using it as evidence that the people who dislike the game are not a vocal minority.

    I'll say it again.


    You do not understand what the fuck you are talking about.

    I casually use 'fuck' because im English. It is part of our vocabulary, so I'm incredibly sorry if you feel threatened or attacked by it, honest.


    "proBlizz Marketing" LOL.

    There are lots of things that Blizzard do wrong, stuff that I don't agree with in both WoW and their other games. Just because I am not foaming at the mouth over my like or dislike of a game does not in the slightest mean that I am completely pro Blizzard.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2018-10-15 at 12:40 PM.
    SIG: Speciation Is Gradual

  8. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Yes, unlike you, I DO understand what I am talking about.

    You are using a poll and thread which is initiated with a leading question and using it as evidence that the people who dislike the game are not a vocal minority.

    I'll say it again.


    You do not understand what the fuck you are talking about.

    I casually use 'fuck' because im English. It is part of our vocabulary, so I'm incredibly sorry if you feel threatened or attacked by it, honest.
    We have been hearing to be a vocal minority for months now. Then this poll was created and I guess over a 1000 voters will soon have participated in it. My guess is, it’s not a minority. The poll was not “are you happy with WoW or not and for what reasons?”. You can however create a poll of “why are you still subscribed?” and we can compare the results in a month?

    Until then I will go with my guess - the “vocal minority” is the one telling people to basically stfu and leave, not the one being unhappy with the game they played for years and as a result hesitant to stop checking this forum even after stopping to play.

    Maybe I have been working with better behaved English to not have heard and surely not read a casual “fuck” here and there. Maybe it’s not about being English but simply having manners. I will stick with my perception there too.
    Last edited by Tsharna; 2018-10-15 at 12:38 PM.
    WoW is in Whales/Dolphins/Minnows model
    Is WoW the video version of Progress Quest yet?
    Both above are links with information about WDM model and what Progress Quest is.

  9. #429
    Should put a check mark for "too casual".

  10. #430
    Herald of the Titans Lollis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    We have been hearing to be a vocal minority for months now. Then this poll was created and I guess over a 1000 voters will soon have participated in it. My guess is, it’s not a minority. The poll was not “are you happy with WoW or not and for what reasons?”. You can however create a poll of “why are you still subscribed?” and we can compare the results in a month?

    Until then I will go with my guess - the “vocal minority” is the one telling people to basically stfu and leave, not the one being unhappy with the game they played for years and as a result hesitant to stop checking this forum even after stopping to play.

    Maybe I have been working with better behaved English to not have heard and surely not read a casual “fuck” here and there. Maybe it’s not about being English but simply having manners. I will stick with my perception there too.
    You don't understand leading questions at all do you?

    Look, the poll is.

    Poll: What are your reason(s) for unsubscribing?

    It is a leading question. It leads people who have unsubscribed into voting why they unsubscribed.
    Creating a 'Why are you still playing?' would do EXACTLY THE SAME for the other side.

    Creating an opinion on either side with such biased polls is just a false assumption.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2018-10-15 at 01:04 PM.
    SIG: Speciation Is Gradual

  11. #431
    Honestly didn't know that "m+ is too hard" was a real complaint.

    Thought people were complaining about how easy the game is.

  12. #432
    1.
    The fact that we have all these factions to grind rep with but once we hit exalted it's like a really slow unmotivated dog who caught his tail.
    What I'm saying is the reputation grind is not awarding. There's no sense of accomplishment involved.

    2.
    The slot machine gearing, I absolutely hate it.

    3.
    The obsessive fotm mentality.


    I can live with the rest and I kind of enjoy my time in-game when spent with friends and the guild.
    Nadiya Shadow Priest Dreanor EU

  13. #433
    Ooh boy, where should I start. I can give you an entire list of reasons but I'll give you my top three.

    1. There is no progression, atleast I wouldn't call it progression if you basically do everything 20x times on just a bit hard difficulty. Some will say ''there is still progression'' but you can't deny that it felt worth the effort back in the day.

    2. It's incredibly how stupid you must become to implement a system that is completely based on RGN. There is no choice, no alternative, you MUST be lucky with every aspect of the game got get something dropped you actually want or need. There is no point system and vendors to compensate very bad RNG, you're just stuck at the same spot as you were for weeks. Let's not forget the fact that normal raiders with a bit of luck get HC quality gear when the RNG gods make your drop titanforged, what the?

    3. PvP gear. The PvP gearing system is a system that comes forward out of ignorance and incompetence. There is literally not a single player as far as I know who has been waiting for a system as it has been since Legion. RNG gated PvP gear was a joke and the system we have now is nothing better. Besides of that, what is the point of PvP gear if everything is scaled to ''everyone in the game must be equal and you shouldn't profit for been better and putting more effort into the game than others''.

  14. #434
    WoW players would never survive anything tabletop D&D related. They bitch far too much and I’m sure the DM would just quit.

    I wouldn’t blame them.

  15. #435
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    313
    im still subbed but when my pre paid card expired im thinking about ,, not continuing I have played for 10 years.. and I have tried other games.. but .. I cannot raid.. (still elistist comm) mythic + ( cannot get into ) so I can do is quest lfr and island exp and the warfronts , and doing to rep thingy.. its getting boring..same thing all they do is reaname things but it dailies there are dailies that what a world quest is a dailiy.. world bosses not dropping anything !!! I mean anything!! and if I get one more piece of azeorite gear that I don't need im going to scream.....


    dear blizz-- people want to make there char stronger.. not stagnet.. .. in order for me to get my more gear guess what ,,auction house ,, need gold yeah .

    - - - Updated - - -

    same thing I just stated lol//its not just me ..ha *thank you its not just me *

  16. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    People saying WoW has whales just because they buy a few pets is adorable.....

    Look at other games and their cash shops before you say WoWs causes whales.

    FF14 mogstation has over 300 items on. That includes multiples of the same product. And a good chunk of it is previous event rewards. An upcoming mount is Cloud Strifes bike from FF7 Advent Children and everyone and their mother will be buying that.

    GW2 is a cosmetic whorehouse. Not to mention it locks story behind a real money purchase if you miss it.

    Rift sells LFR gear, has been P2W twice before going back on it by selling a gear slot and Bis accessories and has a very P2A store designed to target the whales.

    SWTOR sells £300 lightsaber skins.

    BDO is literally another game designed to target the whales with P2W/P2A crap.

    You use the term "whales" for WoW. Compared to most games the people who spend money in WoW are tiny little fishies at best.
    When whales is used for wow I look more towards blizzard selling gold flat out. I think that's what people refer to, i don't play anything you mentioned really aside from FFXIV (though the F2P or B2P don't really count, they're literally held aloft by whales), but it's probably comparable to FFXIV and their sellables, even if they have more, they don't sell gil on there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •