Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up I was a vanilla WoW sceptic, BUT.....

And i dont mean that about Blizzard releasing Classic servers. Thats their decision i am not bothered and i dont care. I just wasnt sure if i wanted to go back and try it again , and i was discussing it with my mates. It would heavily depend on BFA.

Now BFA looked actually pretty decent at start, but some weeks in and there have been massive flaws. most apparent currently, is the complete lack of class individuality. There are just skills with colours and u press them. DPS classes are just mathematical

I finished leveling 7 days ago with my alt and i already have better gear than my main.All the time i spent the first few weeks is literally wasted no progression no sense of achievement.I will get my mates and probably join an EU classic PVE propably server and have fun. Meantime i will keep playing BFA.

See u in a couple of months guys

That's nice, but I don't think Classic is the solution for people who are fed up with retail. Classic is for those that enjoy Classic and you may end up disliking both, you might be better off trying other games.

10+ Year Old Account
    around the end of 2019 you're going to run out of things to do in bfa because blizzard is working hard on the next expansion and a patch at the same time so the patch is delayed by the same wow dev team and classic would probably launch in that time frame by the seperate dev team since they have been working pretty fast on classic to the point they already are in the game leveling on the alpha in the old world since a few months ago anyway they just have to polish it to match vanilla at this point to be a sellable product
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by subxaero View Post
    And i dont mean that about Blizzard releasing Classic servers. Thats their decision i am not bothered and i dont care. I just wasnt sure if i wanted to go back and try it again , and i was discussing it with my mates. It would heavily depend on BFA.

Now BFA looked actually pretty decent at start, but some weeks in and there have been massive flaws. most apparent currently, is the complete lack of class individuality. There are just skills with colours and u press them. DPS classes are just mathematical

I finished leveling 7 days ago with my alt and i already have better gear than my main.All the time i spent the first few weeks is literally wasted no progression no sense of achievement.I will get my mates and probably join an EU classic PVE propably server and have fun. Meantime i will keep playing BFA.

If you are going to create a new account to troll on, dont name it something so damn similar to the last account you got banned.....for trolling.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is just a "here's my plans" journal?

Not really a discussion around here...
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    If you are going to create a new account to troll on, dont name it something so damn similar to the last account you got banned.....for trolling.
    Thats the only account i have.Whos is trolling? When i got banned lmao? Why are u so mad?

I finished leveling 7 days ago with my alt and i already have better gear than my main.
    How?

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    How?

/10char
    Battlefront-guild mythic runs. 348 vs 346 currently. To be honest though i havent gotten my 370 for my main. But u do get my point

Battlefront-guild mythic runs. 348 vs 346 currently. To be honest though i havent gotten my 370 for my main. But u do get my point
    So you didnt play much on your main and then blame low gear on rng? Got it.
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

7+ Year Old Account

You should play on pvp server
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    So you didnt play much on your main and then blame low gear on rng? Got it.
    I played 4 Weeks on my main. 1 week with my alt.How difficult is to understand?

7+ Year Old Account
    Where you planning to see us? Certainly not classic in a few months..

That being said, me finks we have a troll https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...o-be-that-good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post

That being said, me finks we have a troll https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...o-be-that-good
    Certainly in classic, troll from where. There is only 1 troll and that is u zappy boi.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkt View Post

Probably just referring to some updates from BlizzCon. Then again, maybe they're deluded? I'm only expecting them to tell us a little about how Classic is coming.

I played 4 Weeks on my main. 1 week with my alt.How difficult is to understand?
    Yea, 348 is one week worth of gearing, of course you can out gear a toon who just did some mythics and battle-front in a week. You did starter content on both characters, and they end up around 350, that's how it's supposed to be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Probably just referring to some updates from BlizzCon. Then again, maybe they're deluded? I'm only expecting them to tell us a little about how Classic is coming.
    With the bombshells we got dropped on us from that developer live stream about 8.1 I'm expecting the BlizzCon to be almost exclusively about classic tbh. That being said, I'm not expecting even an alpha state until end of Q1 next year

Deleted
    I dont think my alt should have the ability and the right to equip an item of 370 ilvl which is what m+7 8?.

Thats the whole point. That in the past u wouldnt be able to do that

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, i really meant classic. I do expect classic to drop end of 2019's Q2

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I dont think my alt should have the ability and the right to equip an item of 370 ilvl which is what m+7 8?.

Thats the whole point. That in the past u wouldnt be able to do that

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, i really meant classic. I do expect classic to drop end of 2019's Q2
    I'm still pretty sure it'll be the 15th Anniversary of WoW, so November of 2019, but that's just my opinion.

Deleted
    Does everyone needs numbers in their gear to enjoy stuff
    Item lvl item lvl. Nothing else to do... Go all item numbers. I got less then the other guy numbers.

Im sure most of you will enjoy having the same sunken temple boots till you reach bwl.

7+ Year Old Account
    Certainly in classic, troll from where. There is only 1 troll and that is u zappy boi.
    uh huh https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...9#post38896409

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still pretty sure it'll be the 15th Anniversary of WoW, so November of 2019, but that's just my opinion.
    Alpha in Feb, Beta comes in June\July, game launches in November. Reasonable timeline in my opinion.