Deleted

ele shaman in RBG is fucking usless

guys i do pvp with my shaman more resto then ele... first off all my dmg compared to the other class is so poor i think i disci priest can do more dmg of me

i think ele shaman need a very power up like 20% or 30% dmg

the only utility is rbg for shaman ele is thunderstorm! for fall people in arathi in lm or eots that's all
    a.... and the totem of crit

Quote Originally Posted by thiukega View Post
    guys i do pvp with my shaman more resto then ele... first off all my dmg compared to the other class is so poor i think i disci priest can do more dmg of me

i think ele shaman need a very power up like 20% or 30% dmg

the only utility is rbg for shaman ele is thunderstorm! for fall people in arathi in lm or eots that's all
    a.... and the totem of crit
    and hex and aoe stun... and pretty fast casting kick, and extra stun from Earth shock... and potential to carry flags if needed.
    But yea, damage is pretty bad.

Ele has good burst, it's just hidden in Azerite traits. Get 3 Lava shock traits and enjoy hitting people with 50k+ earth shocks.

Quote Originally Posted by nervousrek View Post
    Ele has good burst, it's just hidden in Azerite traits. Get 3 Lava shock traits and enjoy hitting people with 50k+ earth shocks.
    lol you mean after the 2min ramp up with maelstrom?

are you trying to imply that ele shaman is useful anywhere else?

Take out the "in RBG" part and it's a better title.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by nervousrek View Post
    Elemental has been found doing something useful.

luckily uncle BlizzTard is here to make that right!

Elemental
    Lava Shock (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 35% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

Today's patch notes:

Elemental

Lava Shock (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 35% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

lol oh my god just kill this class already its over

The lava shock nerf hurt, but I feel like RBGs is the one place where ele does bring a lot to the table. In most of them, you can build maelstrom very fast with chain lightning and be a real annoyance to your focus target while pumping immense damage into them.

Quote Originally Posted by bonewax View Post
    Today's patch notes:

Elemental

lol oh my god just kill this class already its over
    That's pretty funny actually lol.