RDruid/Retribution/?

Hey all,

Just got my druid up to 120 and I'm enjoying the shit out of them in BfA. I want to jump into PvP but I've been kind of out of the meta for a while and looking to actually try and push rating for the first time since Mists of Pandaria in 3's.

I play pretty consistently with an RL friend who's an amazing Retribution Paladin.

My question is what should we be shooting for in a stable third slot as far as classes and specs go? Tried looking at some of the current comp lists but the ones I've found seem kind of out of date, or people just go meme tier talking about how broken X is without any reasoning.

[Edit]: I'm also enjoying Balance if there's an ideal healer for a Balance/Ret comp. Not really big on Feral - haven't been since they split the tank part off.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Last edited by Khuzog; 2018-09-21 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khuzog View Post
    Hey all,

Just got my druid up to 120 and I'm enjoying the shit out of them in BfA. I want to jump into PvP but I've been kind of out of the meta for a while and looking to actually try and push rating for the first time since Mists of Pandaria in 3's.

I play pretty consistently with an RL friend who's an amazing Retribution Paladin.

My question is what should we be shooting for in a stable third slot as far as classes and specs go? Tried looking at some of the current comp lists but the ones I've found seem kind of out of date, or people just go meme tier talking about how broken X is without any reasoning.

[Edit]: I'm also enjoying Balance if there's an ideal healer for a Balance/Ret comp. Not really big on Feral - haven't been since they split the tank part off.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    You can pretty much fit almost any melee spec in that comp and do well , though generally I'd go with a surv hunter ( or BM if u want they are still ok ) or arms war.

As for ranged you can run with a SP or even a mage.