Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    A lot of classes/specs needed nerfs, but Blizzard always go overboard with them.

This is why I'm kind of grateful my class isn't at the top because my experience with them, they always nerf things to the ground. They make you OP, the next, useless. They have no middle ground.

Chill guys, this is only beta.
    End product will be PER-FECT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarrgoth View Post
    Can you hear that? That's the sound of multiple hunters taking their pets out behind the barn to shoot them... :')
    You f* kidding with rogues? They castrate us the last weeks over and over again. L2P

Hey everyone that doesen't play rogue. there is only one thing we can do and that is to reroll rogue the only class that doesent get nerfed to a stable place. they are top damage in pve and they are top damage in pvp. the only solution is to reroll thats why they keep nerfing all other classes rogue is master race now there is nothing we can do blizzard dont give a fuck anymore they gave up on the game.

I specifically suggested nerfing iron will, and here we are!

Quote Originally Posted by xzyrian View Post
    Hey everyone that doesen't play rogue. there is only one thing we can do and that is to reroll rogue the only class that doesent get nerfed to a stable place. they are top damage in pve and they are top damage in pvp. the only solution is to reroll thats why they keep nerfing all other classes rogue is master race now there is nothing we can do blizzard dont give a fuck anymore they gave up on the game.
    LOL rogues got nerfed super hard 3 times in a row just at the start of the expansion

Quote Originally Posted by PlazaPlaza View Post
    Nerf the fucking Rogues and Priests...
    I would rather buff other classes. These aren't the only two strong classes. I've been playing priest, dk, rogue, and lock the expansion, and lock feels strongest followed by rogue and then priest. The prob with nerfing disc priest is that their only other DPS spec blows. If they nerf them too hard then they cannot even solo. Imagine if they dropped warlock dot damage or rogue bleeds to half the damage, or reduced rogue stuns to half their duration. These classes would have a significantly worse time leveling. Balancing isn't just nerf x class (not my class) because they perform well right now. Rather than making classes feel worse, I'd rather buff classes like dk and shaman.

Scroll to (insert your op class here)...see nerfs. WTF IS BILZZ DOING?! FIRE THEM ALL!

Granted not all changes make sense, but most do. Assas rogues and DH are doing a bit too much damage right now imo, and will be tough to compete with after these changes. Locks, spriests, dk and ww are pretty awful, but these nerfs to other classes could bring them a bit closer to balanced in addition to the future buffs they mentioned (well lock and dk for sure).

Whats about Sub Rogue Holinka?He get 2x nerf even he wasnt op and now he is unplayable spec.

Teh only company that can make you pay 15 per month to beta test their product, god i love blizz lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'll admit they aren't nerfing PVE for the sake of PVP Balance. so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by gnomemonster View Post
    I would rather buff other classes. These aren't the only two strong classes. I've been playing priest, dk, rogue, and lock the expansion, and lock feels strongest followed by rogue and then priest. The prob with nerfing disc priest is that their only other DPS spec blows. If they nerf them too hard then they cannot even solo. Imagine if they dropped warlock dot damage or rogue bleeds to half the damage, or reduced rogue stuns to half their duration. These classes would have a significantly worse time leveling. Balancing isn't just nerf x class (not my class) because they perform well right now. Rather than making classes feel worse, I'd rather buff classes like dk and shaman.
    Tbh I dont think that will work from any caster point of view, even for Mages. The silence, cc and interrupts making Melee superior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't get the nerf to Overseer, he's not even that hard. Pretty much all of the bosses in Temple and Shrine are harder than that dude is.

Wehere isa the ne Island Expedition world quest, I can't find it (EU)

Deleted
    I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I just don't. Why don't they balance all traits to the same level... What is the point of those traits? Hmm?

Here is the reallity: When you choose your talents you look up a picture where they show what you HAVE TO pick to not be a weight on the other people in your group. With these azerite traits you have to look another picture what tells what you HAVE TO pick for the same reason. There is no fun in that.

What is the point of these new systems? The illusion of choice?

I always tought that having only one class with the ability to create "demon portal" and "soulwell" wasn't good for the game just like having only one class with "Bloodlust/Heroism" until they also gave it to Mage and Hunter. Demon hunter share the same "lore connection" to demons than Warlock, so why not, it wouldn't be crazy to see that happening.

And still they're one of the strongest pvp classes out there. Due to their massive shlong dmg. 3 hard nerfs, you say. 3 not hard enough nerfs, I say. The only one they lose to is DH, which is even more ridiculous.
    DK faceroll omnomnom

Quote Originally Posted by xzyrian View Post
    why the fuck would they nerf shamans... GO NERF THE FUCKING ROGUES AND HUNTERS
    Which is part of "Damage done by the Hunter’s pet reduced by 18% when engaged in combat with enemy players" did you not understand?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blizz: "There is literally only 1 DK that's 2400+ (https://www.arenamate.net/?region=&r...class_filter=6), better nerf UDK more!"

Is this a fking joke????
    My thoughts exactly....

Priest MAIN here.
    Always played SP but BFA forced me to play Disc because it was so extremly OP that feels like it will be nerfed soon.
    Now you nerf all the other classes and still im here killing ppl from a healer specc.
    Rogue ALT here.
    Always one-shotted everyone without any kind of skill since Vanilla.
    Not a single nerf at all in 14years.
    Now two things come to my mind: 1st you all play rog/disc at Blizz and want to own the game. 2nd you dont have a clue whats going on in your game.

Hope someone gonna lose their job following this obvious incompetence.