Alchemy; Which reputations are most important/ beneficial?

Which factions are the most important/most beneficial gold wise to get revered with in Alchemy? Besides Honorbound/8th Legion.
    Feel free to just write the faction, whether it being Alliance or Horde, I can translate that part.

Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you want the recipes for, selling pots or crafting for yourself to save money.

Storm's Wake/Zandalari
    Healing Pots
    Replenishment Pots
    Battle Potion of Stamina
    Intellect Flask

Proudmoore/Talanji
    Mana Pots
    Battle Potion of Intellect
    Bursting Blood
    Stamina Flask

Order/Volduni
    Rejuvenation Pots
    Battle Potion of Agility
    Rising Death
    Strength Flask

7th Legion/Honorbound
    Armour Pots
    Battle Potion of Strength
    Agility Flask

Considering Order/Volduni have the str flask and a caster and agility dps pots, it could be a decent choice to focus on them first, but check prices.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Depends on what you want the recipes for, selling pots or crafting for yourself to save money.

Considering Order/Volduni have the str flask and a caster and agility dps pots, it could be a decent choice to focus on them first, but check prices.

Yep, got the list with each rep & recipe from Wowhead & a most efficient leveling guide to Alchemy.
    Properly 85% sell. I'll use the last 15% for my self, when I get the last revered more automatically.

All flasks are stable around 3.2k.
    There's no high level pots for sale, only 5 increase X for 25 seconds. Guess the profit must be seriously dumpstered!
    I play on Tarren Mill, 4th largest EU server. Weird.
    But ye Honorbound might be number 1, progress the War Campaign also. And Voldun second?
    Last edited by Raeynna; 2018-09-22 at 01:55 PM.

I like to collect them all, so any and all factions are good