Anyone having fun vs mage or warrior ?

It is just not fun to play against them. Charge execute+ high dmg + ms is just frustrating to play against. And mages spam cc , while rooting anything in reach. It’s not about them being op. It’s about no fun facing them

Tell us at least what class / spec you play.

Why would it matter? I dont complain about winning or losing. I only say its no fun

that's not just a mage problem. rpm can keep you in cc for 30s or more

Why it matters? Because for example as a moonkin should not care too much about any roots vs mages.
    You can find such annoying things on any class. Point is, that in many cases you can either outplay it or way for it to fail.
    Rogues can stealth all day long. Really annoying. - in arena there are the shadowsight eyes
    Rogues can stun all the time. - until everything is on cooldown and/or DR

To answer your question: as a mage i enjoy fighting warriors and mages, yes

I don't mind playing against them. Honestly most classes I'm okay with, only class I just feel like I should just put my hands up and stop playing is dh and their stupid mana burn build.

Been trying to push 2's but can't seem to land on which Healer to go with. Mistweaver or Disc Priest. Been playing 2's with my buddies Demon Hunter and we've had some success with the Monk/DH but some comps absolutely trash us while other we absolutely destroy. Guess it's just the paper, rock, scissors in PvP comps?

I'm a Warrior and playing vs Frost Mage or MW gives me cancer but I'm guessing those are just my 'counter' classes. DH overall seem like the strongest. Haven't played since the most recent hotfix tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a ret Mage is hell to play against, warriors on the other hand isn't too bad to be up against.

I really wish Mage couldn't spellsteal Hand of Freedom >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I'm a Warrior and playing vs Frost Mage or MW gives me cancer but I'm guessing those are just my 'counter' classes. DH overall seem like the strongest. Haven't played since the most recent hotfix tho.
    Mistweaver shouldn't be too bad for warriors at the moment as most of their healing requires them to stand still and they have the same cooldown on movement abilities sa warrior(45 teleport vs 45 leap, 20 sec roll vs 20 sec charge).

Mages though, yeah that's not fun.

I play mistweaver and nothing is more annoying than warrior charging into ring of peace and executing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    How are you losing against MW? You getting pillar humped?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I'm playing druid so yea... no problem for me.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Why would it matter? I dont complain about winning or losing. I only say its no fun
    For the entire length of this game I've listened to others bitch about Warlocks. Playing a Warrior, I never have had any issues with them barring the obvious ebb and flow cycle of balance. Fighting mages has been historically frustrating instead.