Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berverk View Post
    I think with 3/3 traits for the filler spell to have a chance to spawn extra soul fragments will make the DH tank well since spamming soul bomb will do tons of dmg and a lot more self heal.
    Don't have the gear to test my theory but if someone does do share.
    Essence sever doesn't stack.

sigils don't fit with the demon hunter theme IMO, the concept of sigils do but how they were implemented does not.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Essence sever doesn't stack.
    Not in the way he thinks it does anyways.

Soul generation doesn't stack, damage does.

To me Vengeance only has two issues:
    1. Pain being a totally useless resource. Honestly, Soul Fragments are your main resource. There is no depth to managing Pain.
    2. Fiery Brand. It's a fine ability in a boss fight but otherwise it's fairly bad. It certainly won't help you in M+. The skill could use some kind of a rework.

Good for tyrannical but yeah, most of m+ is dealing with multiple trash mobs where fiery brand is weak af.

Your massive DPS is what you are using to manage your aggro. Your sigils are for utility purposes, and they are amazing for that. An aoe silence and aoe fear I can target on the ground? Yes, please. Sigil of Flame can be used for additional aoe dps or for ranged add pickup.

You have a boatload of skills that other classes simply don't. If you can't see it or simply choose not to...well...that's another matter.

I don't really like DH either, but if you can, try to watch for example shakibdh's stream before you decide to try another tank. They can tank pretty well in m+ but I hate everything that has some sort of a delay. But hey, when you play the other tanks... Well, you're glad you can make a dh at lvl 100.

From a tank perspective, I like DK and Monk, followed by DH and pala. But from a healer perspective, I would hate having a dh tank. DK can be annoying too if you don't have for example your addon telling you he's on bonestorm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I dont really have and problems even on skittish this week. I guess people are smart, some mages and warriors sometimes push all buttons and overaggro 1 mob from pack which easily get taunted back. I usually use spirit bomb with fracture and fast infernal strike, kite when needed, use every skill possible, help my teammates to with sigils to control mini-ghuuns etc etc.
    Well, every instance, every raid is really different, on ghuun its really useless to use any spirit bomb, so I keep gluttony.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon