Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    My biggest concern is if they addresed difficulty properly. In the original game even on highest difficulty combat wasn't that hard and with tons of experience you quickly outleveled zones, which made the game even worse.
    They did.
    I am playing on hard and have been doing every quest in the first 5 sub zones and enemies still hurt a lot. I am having to chug health potions like an addict.

Playing finesse though. So, probably take more damage than a might build.
    The widow boss fight was really hard. I had to focus her cause i could not deal with dodging her and her spiders attacks and it took too long to kill them. They dealt too much damage. Killed her and ran off from the spiders. XD

The remaster is pretty good. The revamped difficulty keeps the combat interesting.
    You do feel pretty strong at the start cause of the special old dlc sets, but once they become obsolete it's no cake walk.

Only thing i dislike are the load times. Maybe playing it on ps5 will be better.
    The questing is not amazing, but it's now more useful to power up.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-09-17 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Edit: okay, went on steam. Seems like they didnt fix the bugs of originale game, and new once come, but better loot, less XP, harder difficulty is a thing...I think you can also get for 20 euro if you have originale game...Maybe I should do that then. Still I dont like how OP crafted gear is...All you wanna do is min-max that and get to level 40 asap...grinding serves no point.
    they are fixing some of the most reported bugs now. iirc there should be a bigger patch this week or next.

but yeah it's definitely more of a "make it work on modern pcs" than a "make it amazing" remaster.
    Last edited by Hellobolis; 2020-09-17 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    They did.
    I am playing on hard and have been doing every quest in the first 5 sub zones and enemies still hurt a lot. I am having to chug health potions like an addict.
    Nice to hear, guess I'll buy it then. This was the only thing I didn't enjoy in the original game.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    never played the original( i do own it though)....so im debating buying the revamp version...worth it? it's like $16 on steam
    From what I'm gathering, no. The 'remaster' is just a glorified port. If you have and can play the original, I would stick with it. It's a fantastic game, give it a chance. I will be buying it myself, but only because I no longer have a PS3 to play the original on.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    From what I'm gathering, no. The 'remaster' is just a glorified port. If you have and can play the original, I would stick with it. It's a fantastic game, give it a chance. I will be buying it myself, but only because I no longer have a PS3 to play the original on.
    original is fine if you are on 16:9 1080p and want the game to be trivially easy.

if that doesn't apply to you, then you can choose to get a half-assed sort of fix by messing around with mods, or just pay some money to fix it no hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    they are fixing some of the most reported bugs now. iirc there should be a bigger patch this week or next.

but yeah it's definitely more of a "make it work on modern pcs" than a "make it amazing" remaster.
    yea Im hoping thats the case, like regular updates. Anyway I bought it - I liked originale game, just didnt like how easy it was, granted I also played full wizard aka most OP build in the game. I noticed that very hard is actually a good step up...I erhm, played original game for a few hours to see if I did wanna re-buy it etc, and I noticed very hard is a good step up. This time ill do full might / warrior build.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10