Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Anyone that dares call out the Horde for their bullshit is evil/mad/reckless/hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Have you not seen and understood emotionally what Jaina deals with every day of her life? Abandoning Arthas? Abandoning Daelin? Uther? Failure to protect those she cared about and betrayal from those she trusted?
    You forgot to mention about abandoning whole world when Legion attacked. As one of the most powerful mages she was more then needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    You have Whitemane. And Ashvane.
    Whitemane is extremely pious and spends most of her down-time sitting in a DK-only place, and Ashvane is likely so tightly locked up somewhere in Kul'tiras it's not funny.

So, I mean.. good luck with your endeavours.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    You forgot to mention about abandoning whole world when Legion attacked. As one of the most powerful mages she was more then needed.
    Apparently she was out there fighting the Legion on her own, which might explain why the rest of the world wasn't overrun while we were busy on the main front.

It bugged me too, just like it bugs me now that Khadgar is nowhere to be seen, although they're mantling him now to be the Jaina of old if any of the new narrative direction is to be extrapolated from.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    You have Whitemane. And Ashvane.
    nah i want jaina and no-one else.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396