1. #1

    Massive Exp/CR lying in LFG

    Because of massive lying in LFG (mainly russians) i am looking for any addon that can help me check ppl very fast.

    Russians are main problem here because i can't write their nickname. I am usually declining them in pvp and pve because i can't check them.

    So biggest liars add even 200 cr to their rating or like 300-400 exp so problem is big because they are usually too bad to play on my mmr.

  2. #2
    Add to party. Right click compare achies and cr?!
    Haven't heard of any addons that pulls rating/stats from armory etc into the game.

  3. #3
    You can't check someone current rating if he is not very close to you... Yes you can compare achivements but still there is problem with cr

  4. #4
    Invite them. Play a few skirmishes to try their skill or check their cr.

    Problem solved.

  5. #5
    Deleted
    Yeah you go and make a RBG group and que a few skirmishes to test them out

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Because of massive lying in LFG (mainly russians) i am looking for any addon that can help me check ppl very fast.

    Russians are main problem here because i can't write their nickname. I am usually declining them in pvp and pve because i can't check them.

    So biggest liars add even 200 cr to their rating or like 300-400 exp so problem is big because they are usually too bad to play on my mmr.
    PvP Audit but you have to be in range to check their current rating, notable pvp achievements and rating history via /pa.
    https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/pvpaudit

    Otherwise get an addon that let's you copy wow chat / their name and check their rating history and current rating via
    https://wowthugger.com

  7. #7
    You can use https://check-pvp.fr/, it's probably the best site for checking people.

    It checks CR /char history/ account history and shows you alts and their CR/xp.

    You can change regions in the top left corner.
    Last edited by wholol; 2018-09-24 at 12:02 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    You can use https://check-pvp.fr/, it's probably the best site for checking people.

    It checks CR /char history/ account history and shows you alts and their CR/xp.

    You can change regions in the top left corner.
    This ... this is perfect. I've been struggling with finding ppl on my level. It's usually like this: Invite -> insta que -> insta que pop. And then you inspect the ppl in arena and they never broke 1.7K in 3s ...

    I will be using this from now on!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmas View Post
    This ... this is perfect. I've been struggling with finding ppl on my level. It's usually like this: Invite -> insta que -> insta que pop. And then you inspect the ppl in arena and they never broke 1.7K in 3s ...

    I will be using this from now on!
    Have fun

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    You can use https://check-pvp.fr/, it's probably the best site for checking people.

    It checks CR /char history/ account history and shows you alts and their CR/xp.

    You can change regions in the top left corner.
    Yea and here is russian problem and ppl with wierd symbols in nickname. When character name is normal i can easy check it even in armory.

    The biggest i had in bfa was when i asked for 2.3k cr got message "same cr 2.6k legion exp". I was lucky he was in boralus. 500 games at 1.9k cr ofc it was russian.

    For weird reason check-pvp dont show my horde main. There are my druids, my shaman, pala even dh where i never played ranked but there is no my priest

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Yea and here is russian problem and ppl with wierd symbols in nickname. When character name is normal i can easy check it even in armory.

    The biggest i had in bfa was when i asked for 2.3k cr got message "same cr 2.6k legion exp". I was lucky he was in boralus. 500 games at 1.9k cr ofc it was russian.

    For weird reason check-pvp dont show my horde main. There are my druids, my shaman, pala even dh where i never played ranked but there is no my priest
    Why don't you whisper the person and then copy/paste their names on the site?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Because of massive lying in LFG (mainly russians) i am looking for any addon that can help me check ppl very fast.

    Russians are main problem here because i can't write their nickname. I am usually declining them in pvp and pve because i can't check them.

    So biggest liars add even 200 cr to their rating or like 300-400 exp so problem is big because they are usually too bad to play on my mmr.


    Putin to blame?

  13. #13
    are you surprised?

    CR/previous XP isnt really a good factor the judge someones skill anyways

    playing with them is best way to tell. here is another thing, you might actually play better with a lower ranked player who meshes well with you instead of a high rated player who doesnt. im talking a hundred or 2 CR not comparing a 1200 player to a 2100. Generally everybody over 2k is kinda on the same page skill wise.

    flame me!

  14. #14
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    911
    I think you should write Russians one more time.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    are you surprised?

    CR/previous XP isnt really a good factor the judge someones skill anyways

    playing with them is best way to tell. here is another thing, you might actually play better with a lower ranked player who meshes well with you instead of a high rated player who doesnt. im talking a hundred or 2 CR not comparing a 1200 player to a 2100. Generally everybody over 2k is kinda on the same page skill wise.

    flame me!
    You are wrong There is HUGE difference between 2k and 2.2k for players who play around 2.2k for example. It's usually winning 80% games until specific mmr when you start to sit around 50% winrate.

    People don't do it because they are lazy and want more points per win, they do it because they want free carry. Because i am not checking ppl before queing game i see their rating/arena experience after we join game. Sometimes even if someone lied by 100 cr i keep playing with him because he is actually good but come on when someone say he is 2.4k exped but he have no 2k achivement and he play like trash there is no other way but replace him even after won game.

    @up So how should i call them?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    2.4k exped but he have no 2k achivement and he play like trash there is no other way but replace him even after won game.
    your right, I would DEFINITELY kick a 2k player who said they were 2.4k, even after we won a game.


    you clearly need help IRL if you think this is an issue.

    you are PUGGING players in LFG and you expect 100% winrate?!?!?1...fucking just pick somebody and see how it goes.....

  17. #17
    Russians don't lie, just the truth/facts & cheating aren't words in Russian culture, just look at them in online games or the Olympics.

  18. #18
    Deleted
    It has always been happening since realms communities have disappeared. People lie to get to groups because of cross-realm grouping. If they get caught on lie, there are no consequences because they are from different realm. No reputation to uphold.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    your right, I would DEFINITELY kick a 2k player who said they were 2.4k, even after we won a game.


    you clearly need help IRL if you think this is an issue.

    you are PUGGING players in LFG and you expect 100% winrate?!?!?1...fucking just pick somebody and see how it goes.....
    I just refuse to play with trash players also i just aaid that sometimes if someone prove me that he is good enough i play with him even after lying. I dont expect 100% winrate ofc. If someone lied and clearly play very bad like trapping as hunter every 3rd or 4th trap there is rly no reason to play with that player.

    It seems you need help irl if this triggered you. Keep calm this post was not to laugh at 2k players (i bet this is your bracket)

    @up

    Fake achivement and you got curve to join most pug heroic raids

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •