Page 1 of 2
LastLast

im not sure how developers didnt see horde warmode dominance incoming

like its just simple. since they are shit at balancing racials, pvpers loved the flexibility of EMFH as well as stoneform and escape artist etc and just all went alliance. some people say the racials didn't matter that much, but i pretty much want to kick ion hazzikostas in the dick every time i play a blood elf and realize arcane torrent is on GCD. and that's how I feel about that subject.

and horde players, well, their racials were OP for PvE. so naturally people just played horde for pve. this, somehow unforseeably, also strongly suggests they are some hardcore questing rep grinding mother fuckers who spend the majority of their time out in the world progressing their character. not by choice as i am sure many angry forum posters would effortlessly confess, but the point stands. the alliance players however... their pve ranks are in the minority and the pvp players just queue for arena/bgs from a capital city.

you know why i keep WM on? because holy fucking goddamn batman doing a flip butt ass naked on jetskis, i can use heroic leap twice before it goes on cooldown. extra dope abilities = dope asf. fuck it lil niggas, kick rocks. u gonna have to farm me to make me turn that shit off. but for pve players, it's just a bonus especially when they have no incentive to turn it off.

i didnt really think it was that bad until i stumbled upon a WQ to get a random 340 azerite item since for some fucking reason i am all 340+ besides the ilvl 300 helmet I have been wearing since level 113 and when i get there to try to do the quest i legit get farmed and ganked for an hour by tons of horde players. always in groups, never alone. literally anywhere from 5-15 people rushing in to kill this npc every 2 minutes.. in a lot of cases i think people exaggerate it, but in the worst cases you can't even call the whining hyperbole.

.... Theres a Warmode dominance? I have yet to be dominated by a horde in WM.

Did you happen to be in a Zandalar zone when you got gimped?
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

Alliance player tears, oh so sweet.

What?

I got both my tours of duty in Vol'dun and Drustvar camping horde hubs with a bounty on me. Btw I do this regularly every day...
    There's no way I'd be getting my Call of Duty achieves in a span of two days if alliance couldn't hold it's on in Warmode.

Here's some Drustvar screenshots of two of my groups camping their hub while I have assassin and bounty on me. We had two 20+man horde raids on farm (+countless enemy guards) at the same time with just 30 people (both raids hit us from opposite sides on the slope leading to their hub).

Last edited by Shalaator; 2018-09-26 at 04:01 AM.

They probably did see it coming but they had to get rid of PvP Servers to prepare for the changes to faction interactions in 9.0. Warmode gets the job done for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Alliance player tears, oh so sweet.
    I think the OP goes around alone (without a group) and wonders why he gets curbstomped.

You can see in my above screenshots that I'm leading one of those groups (raid leader crown on my top left icon).

OP needs to grow a pair and lead his own group or at the very least join one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    What?

I got both my tours of duty in Vol'dun and Drustvar camping horde hubs with a bounty on me. Btw I do this regularly every day...
    There's no way I'd be getting my Call of Duty achieves in a span of two days if alliance couldn't hold it's on in Warmode.

Here's some Drustvar screenshots of two of my groups camping their hub while I have assassin and bounty on me. We had two 40-man horde raids on farm at the same time with just 30 people.

Really what shows how easy it is to do is having the middle of your screen covered. Of course it seems you guys are flight point camping not exactly dangerous pvp.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Really what shows how easy it is to do is having the middle of your screen covered. Of course it seems you guys are flight point camping not exactly dangerous pvp.
    The first two screenshots are at a flight point?

It took us nearly 20 minutes to reach that flight point fighting uphill vs two 20+ man horde raids.

It took us nearly 20 minutes to reach that flight point fighting uphill vs two 20+ man horde raids.
    How do you see what's going on with frames in the way like there...

10+ Year Old Account
    Warmode dominance? Is ANYONE using Warmode?

The only PvP-flagged players I see, have run through stupid placed Alliance towns..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

The middle isn't covered until the FP picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Warmode dominance? Is ANYONE using Warmode?

The only PvP-flagged players I see, have run through stupid placed Alliance towns..
    If you aren't in warmode you aren't going to see anybody that is in it, that is kinda the point.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

They probably did see it coming, to some degree, but there's really nothing they can do about it. They can't force Alliance to want to world PvP. Overall, war mode is good for the game because it lets people choose what they want to do instead of having to pay to transfer their character to/from a PvP server. It does feel a little odd that my Horde characters get +10% exp/gold/resources for absolutely no added risk, but in the end 10% isn't that much.

Really though if you don't enjoy world pvp (which has always been dominated by large groups camping people, so nothing has changed) why even enable it?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    How do you see what's going on with frames in the way like there...
    I see good enough to put out 6 million healing in 14 mins in a rbg.

Deleted
    I see good enough to put out 6 million healing in 14 mins in a rbg.
    Dude u so cool playah. U even screenshot your meters to post online. Bruh ;d

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
    Dude u so cool playah. U even screenshot your meters to post online. Bruh ;d
    1600 rating is srs business bruh

Stop your crying. It goes both ways. I got ganked by an alliance group (~5-6 people) 2 times then grabbed some guildies and put us in LFG to form a wpvp group. I had a blast melting all alliance who tried to complete the WQ.

Its an entirely player created issue. Theres quite literally nothing Blizzard can do to “fix” it.

Populations are roughly equal (depending on region, but its always somewhere in the 52/48 range) in terms of total max level players, so if Alliance just arent turning on War Mode there is literally nothing Blizzard can do.

Deleted
    The main issue is that it hasn't been addressed and therefore the issue is snowballing.

I'm outnumbered probably 50 to 1 on my server. Sometimes getting into a dungeon (for some people in my party) is only possible by corpse running because there are 40 Horde outside. Doing WQs takes 30 mins because i have to wait for 8 separate groups of Horde to finish their quest first....and even then you have to burn the mob down and pop CDs and then hope you get the kill.

I love a good scrap but being outnumbered 50 to 1 just isn't fun and ultimately just wastes your time. More and more Alliance are turning it off and so the imbalance becomes worse and worse each week because there's no point in them having it on.

Shame really. I do enjoy killing you dishonourable scum....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Its an entirely player created issue. Theres quite literally nothing Blizzard can do to “fix” it.

Populations are roughly equal (depending on region, but its always somewhere in the 52/48 range) in terms of total max level players, so if Alliance just arent turning on War Mode there is literally nothing Blizzard can do.

They should limit it and introduce a queue system IMO. Pretty much the only way to fix it at this stage. That or introduce a much bigger bonus for the Alliance.

Yesterday I did some random world quest and saw so many alliance players I actually had to stealth out and wait a bit. Seems alliance actually outnumbers horde according to your statement.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow