Whats the name of the azerite trait that Affliciton locks use to delete people?

Drain Soul just did 100k in 2 seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ROYHOBBS View Post
    Drain Soul just did 100k in 2 seconds.
    Interrupting spells is difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Fanboy View Post
    tell me about it. was doing some dungeons to help a friend get some gear to acces battle for arathi both of us being clothers. no interrupts, no stuns, no cc, no silence, no dispells...nothing. people have no idea what these things are. i mean come on we arent doing mythic raiding, these are basic spells for each class not rocket science.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Deleted
    And so is not being a sarcastic douche for you I guess.

The trait you are talking about is Inevitable Demise.
    Stacked on 3 pieces this does a lot of damage.

If you cant interrupt / stun / feign / cloak / vanish / knockback a 5 second channel you deserve to die!

Deleted
    It's called Inevitable Demise and has to be stacked to 90+ before it can 100->0 you.

I mean...yes for a restoration druid it is.

If the team's smart enough to double CC when they go for a kill it is.

I guess you're trolling, but your team strat isn't supposed to be "okay guys hes got 40 stacks, save your interrupts for on him"

But I'm just a duelist. Idk peevpee........

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ROYHOBBS View Post
    I guess you're trolling, but your team strat isn't supposed to be "okay guys hes got 40 stacks, save your interrupts for on him"
    While I agree a single spell shouldn't delete you, it's exactly part of the supposed strat. That's like saying "your strat shouldn't be interrupting chaos bolt / greater pyroblast".

I love how the guy just asked what the name of the trait was, yet there are butthurt noob warlocks ragging on him for no reason.I get full channels of ray of frost off all the time, interrupts in modern wow are gutted and its not hard to juke a kick and wait for a guy to use his stun. Drain soul mongos

Quote Originally Posted by Landown View Post
    I love how the guy just asked what the name of the trait was, yet there are butthurt noob warlocks ragging on him for no reason.I get full channels of ray of frost off all the time, interrupts in modern wow are gutted and its not hard to juke a kick and wait for a guy to use his stun. Drain soul mongos
    A channeled spell has a counterplay. And you’re bad if you let that lock cast. And the fact that you let a warlock live to get 100 stacks despite being made of paper, you deserve it.

Calling warlocks mongos when ridiculous braindead specs are running rampant. That warlock deserves a standing ovation for surviving to get to 100 and wipe the floor with you.

But that trait is broken though. But still, it’s your fault you died to that. What kind of skill you have to lose against a warlock. Someone’s not focusing the paper.

Locks typically talent it to heal them and give them damage reduction. Learn to wait for it before CCing or interrupting and they become helpless for a short while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't lock have a talent that makes them unable to be interrupted for a short while?

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Doesn't lock have a talent that makes them unable to be interrupted for a short while?
    Unending Resolve (not a talent) or Casting Circle. Casting Circle (talent) REMOVES the ability from UR, though.

Neither prevents any form of CC however. I can count on one hand the number of times ive popped UR and NOT been immediately stunned or CCed.