Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Karma change is the best change, and you won't even notice it in the environment where it matters, ie mythic raids. The likability that you can get a full karma in a mythic raid is pretty much non existent as a boss melee hits would instantly rip through your karma and kill you in the process, especially the bosses that hit extremely hard, and there's very few mechanics that deal enough damage for you to stand in to get a full karma either.

I do expect a buff of some sort to cater the change.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Karma change is the best change, and you won't even notice it in the environment where it matters, ie mythic raids. The likability that you can get a full karma in a mythic raid is pretty much non existent as a boss melee hits would instantly rip through your karma and kill you in the process, especially the bosses that hit extremely hard, and there's very few mechanics that deal enough damage for you to stand in to get a full karma either.
    I'm only 4/8M, but it's been extremely easy to get full karmas nearly on CD.

Took a few suicides to figure out, but smooth sailing after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprix View Post
    Yeah WW is sooo bad right now after that huuuuge nerf /s
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...e=7&dataset=90
    Oh you mean the 90th percentile parses where WW is middle of the pack using the sef cancel aura bug which was fixed just under a week ago and before the karma nerf.
    If the karma fix goes through without compensation, WW will be the bottom dps spec.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been able to full karma consistently on 5/8M bosses without taking melee hits. It can be RNG on fetid when it happens, but it always happens. Haven't tried it on Zul yet though so not sure.

This shouldn't be a discussion. Good Karma as it is should never have happened. It should have always just been the heal from the artifact.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2018-10-05 at 07:38 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    This shouldn't be a discussion. Good Karma has it is should never have happened. It should have always just been the heal from the artifact.
    You are completely correct. The issue is that it did happen, and they have to balance us around karma, so they need to compensate for the fix.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixy View Post
    You are completely correct. The issue is that it did happen, and they have to balance us around karma, so they need to compensate for the fix.
    Based on the parses and what this will actually change, I think they currently have more pressing issues, like fixing Marksman hunters as an example

Quote Originally Posted by Decho View Post
    Based on the parses and what this will actually change, I think they currently have more pressing issues, like fixing Marksman hunters as an example
    Marksman hunters have two others specs which are more than viable, monks have a single dps spec. Even with current numbers (which have not yet phased out the parses using the sef bug) the karma nerf puts us down with the shadow priests at the bottom. Shadow priests are already confirmed to be receiving buffs in 8.1.

- - - Updated - - -

Also pve aside, windwalker is incredibly weak in pvp atm after the nerf to swift roundhouse and the "fix" to sef which actually makes it so you can never cancel your clones. I actually had a match at 2k yesterday where they just cc my clones and ignore me everytime I tried to burst, which results in 45% damage for the entire duration thanks to Blizzards lazy fix. Monks most definitely need something to compensate the Karma change. Otherwise we will be bottom of the barrel in both pve and pvp.