Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Add flying to the city, Eversong Woods and Ghostlands.
    afaik flying literally can't happen until they remake the city since it's still on the outland "server/instance"

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The exodar is essentially a scavanged husk atm, since they used all servicable parts to build the vindicar. The stakes would also have been way lower. UC was already "meh", but Teldrassil was fairly big. It also wouldn't fit the story of evil sylvanas for the alliance to go to silvermoon instead of the place where the villain actually hides.

It's video game story writing. The writing and story is shit no matter what. They could have wrote anything to give a reason to update Exodar/Silvermoon.

I don't think they should update it for no reason. There needs to be a gameplay/story reason to justify the time spent remaking the zones.

Sure. It can get the "Darnassus Special". Also known as the "Gilneas Treatment". Aka, "Look What Sylvanas Did". There's an "Undercity Edition" you may be interested in, as well!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    Sure. It can get the "Darnassus Special". Also known as the "Gilneas Treatment". Aka, "Look What Sylvanas Did". There's an "Undercity Edition" you may be interested in, as well!
    Fair point. If Silvermoon and Exodar are going to be "updated" in the same fashion than Darnassus or UC... Then just leave them alone tyvm.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

If a Silvermoon/BE-themed Warfront happens, the chances of a Silvermoon revamp go way up. The art asset work for the former would make the latter a much easier prospect, though it still would take some work. If we don't get the former, I would not expect the latter to ever happen.

I'm firmly in the corner of bringing Quel'Thalas onto the EK continent, updating it, adding flying, etc. Same with Azuremyst. But without a compelling gameplay (and therefore business) reason, I don't see them doing either any time soon.

I think Silvermoon is a really nice city, I would love to see it updated.

But frankly, there's no way I see a valid point to allocate the required resources to do it.
    Waste of development time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Update shadow priest first

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It will be updated....

When the Void Elves and Night Warriors conquer it and make it Voidmoon.
    Did someone say Voidmoon?

I am contractually obligated to post this picture whenever 'Voidmoon' is posted in a threat.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Did someone say Voidmoon?

https://i.imgur.com/Utmkv2h.png[/IMG]

I am contractually obligated to post this picture whenever 'Voidmoon' is posted in a threat.
    You need to update that. It says Night Elves instead of Night Warriors.

I always bring it up in these threads knowing you'll post it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

If the Silvermoon warfront is going to happen I assume we'll know at Blizzcon and that's the best chance of Silvermoon being updated this expansion. Of course, then Horde won't be able to use HD Silvermoon half the time since it will be a hostile zone in ruins/controlled by Alliance.