Poll: Least Favourite BG

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Least Favourite BG - If You Could Remove Another, What Would It Be?

Following the overhaul of the BG's with the removal of SOTA and the new group of Epic Battlegrounds separate from the rest, who do people feel with what we are left with?

For me it would undoubtedly be Isle of Conquest - as far as I can tell, everything is solely focused around winning the Workshop zerg at the start. If you win this, every other base is irrelevant because they do utterly crap damage compared to the Demos and Seige Engine. The bombs inside the enemy's base from getting the Docks are laughably pathetic in their damage, as are now the Glaive Throwers, both of which collectively pale into insignificance when compared with the damage put out by the Demos and Seige Engine. I could go on about all the other things I hate about this abomination of a BG plenty more but I'll open the floor to you guys now:

If you could remove another BG or have removed another BG instead of SOTA, which would it be?

Probably Silvershard Mines but honestly the other 2 added in MoP are just as bad imo

Deleted
    IoC of Deepwind Gorge, though I'd rather they just fixed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The Isle of Conquest. Then I could get AV every time I queue for an epic BG, which would let me farm that rep much more efficiently.

WSG, as an ele shaman it feels cramped and tiny, i need room to breath keep those pesky melee's away.

i loved SoTA, especially when you could ride on a demolisher and cast spells, i could blow up melee in literally 2 lightning bolts and 1 lava burst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh I only enjoy AB and EotS. DWG is ok, but I could take it or leave it. Being pushed to queue random is a big reason why I don't pvp as much as I used to. I think Silvershard Mines is the worst currently, but I wouldn't bat an eye if they removed any of the others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Temple of Kotmogu, not fun at all

IoC is still pure cancer.

Deleted
    Isle of Conquest is boring, I prefer Alterac, but anyway they are both terrible when you play horde :/ I have a terrible winrate on those
    But if I can delete one: Isle of Conquest for sure

IoC, AV is at least fun when you wanna chill and get conquest but not actually have to pvp. Conquest is just a shit show all the time.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

IoC. It was fun back in the days, but nowadays it's such a pain to play and nobody executes the tactics needed to play it properly.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Everything from cataclysm and unwards with the exception of twin peaks.

Deleted
    IoC. Follwed closely by Twin Peaks (maybe because I'm completely burned out with WSG ). Not a fan of Deepwing Gorge either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never liked Isle of Conquest, never will.

That said I do still enjoy myself there from time to time.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

10+ Year Old Account
    Really don't like Isle of Conquest, thats' perma blacklisted for me. Together with AV in its current iteration.
    Deepwind Gorge tho, is one I really dislike as well and makes me wish for a 3rd blacklist option.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind IoC and it should be less of an issue with the separation of Battlegrounds and Epic Battlegrounds.

I am not a fan of Deepwind Gorge. The layout or aesthetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always hated Temple of Kotmogu with passion

10+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of Silvershard Mines. Just a mindless zerg from point a to point b.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Anyone saying anything else than IoC have no idea wtf they are talking about to be honest.

Deleted
    Kotmogu. I hate it.