Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Deciticus View Post
    Fury was simming higher than arms a 340, mate. And fury can do mythic well, same as arms, there are only three bosses where going arms is the "required" choice. Curious if you could name those. M+, guess what, said it twice now, gonna say it again. Fury and arms are essentially equal. It depends more on affixes, dungeon in question, and group comp. Ez mode, fury for fort, arms for tyrann.
    lol, no it wasn't. Fury was never ahead of Arms on sims even with 3 Auto Attack traits, which is why they had to buff it twice already and its only better now on sims and worse in real game situations. They were decent in burst, fell off strong in ST and were even worse in AoE. There's very few situations where subpar sustained AoE is better than Burst AoE followed by strong 2 target cleave.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    lol, no it wasn't. Fury was never ahead of Arms on sims even with 3 Auto Attack traits, which is why they had to buff it twice already and its only better now on sims and worse in real game situations. They were decent in burst, fell off strong in ST and were even worse in AoE. There's very few situations where subpar sustained AoE is better than Burst AoE followed by strong 2 target cleave.
    Yes, it was. There was a bug in the arms sims, early on. That was fixed, and arms sims dropped by several hundred dps, typically around 500. After that bug fix. warriors started simming higher as fury. If you're discussing class comparison sims, then you may as well stop. That's beyond pointless to even discuss.

Fury is equal with arms in m+. That's not debatable. Arms is better in Tyrannical, fury in Fortified. Obviously, group comp, affixes, dungeon, and key level all combined have an affect on the outcome, but that's the rough rule.

Fury has only been buffed once. Two traits have been buffed, one nerfed. The exact power of the buff depends on the traits you had at the time.

That's, very untrue. Fury and arms are essentially equal in m+. Better at different things.

- - - Updated - - -

You're wrong, right, and wrong again. Fury and arms are pretty equal in m+. Arms is better in Tyrannical, but it has nothing to do with execute.

- - - Updated - - -

Fury was simming higher than arms a 340, mate. And fury can do mythic well, same as arms, there are only three bosses where going arms is the "required" choice. Curious if you could name those. M+, guess what, said it twice now, gonna say it again. Fury and arms are essentially equal. It depends more on affixes, dungeon in question, and group comp. Ez mode, fury for fort, arms for tyrann.

- - - Updated - - -

But, it's not really sub par. Arms is only outright better on three fights in the raid. Going fury on other bosses isn't hurting the raid, even a little.
    three, more like 6, including all the ones that matter, the hard ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Chowder View Post

Well done, you're wrong. Thank you for the confirmation.

He's a 6 post troll who has zero idea what he's talking about, just ignore him.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    He's a 6 post troll who has zero idea what he's talking about, just ignore him.

Not a troll, new to mmo-champ. Spend most of my time in the discord. But yeah, just dismiss me as a troll

Well done, you're wrong. Thank you for the confirmation.
    Enjoy lying to yourself and fucking over your guilld.

Not a troll, new to mmo-champ. Spend most of my time in the discord. But yeah, just dismiss me as a troll
    Considering the discord had top players saying the same thing that I said, you are just a troll attempting to mislead other players.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Enjoy lying to yourself and fucking over your guilld.
    7/8, played arms on the three fights it was significantly better. Fury for ghuun. Funny that you still haven't mentioned those three, much less the 6 you think (incorrectly)

7/8, played arms on the three fights it was significantly better. Fury for ghuun. Funny that you still haven't mentioned those three, much less the 6 you think (incorrectly)
    7/8 heroic sure