Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    that is not what i've experienced. impale only occured when i had a second targetable entity with me. Like the tiger or ox statue for my monk, or ghoul/garg/army/adds as unholy dk, pet as warlock/hunter.

I have yet to experience impale on marrowgar as a solo character clearing the encounter. So I don't know what to tell you...my experience in running the place 10-13 times a week for 2~3 years tells me he doesn't impale solo players.
    Well that has been happening for me since BFA launched. 45 seconds into the encounter, Impaled. I ran it week myself.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Well that has been happening for me since BFA launched. 45 seconds into the encounter, Impaled. I ran it week myself.
    I think you have bigger issues than impale if it takes you more than 45 seconds to kill a raid boss from a decade and forty levels ago.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Tea View Post
    I think you have bigger issues than impale if it takes you more than 45 seconds to kill a raid boss from a decade and forty levels ago.
    He was testing to see if impale is still active on solo
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL: