I think I get the message. Just have fun this season, and hope they get it right soon

It seems like Blizzard isn't sure what to do next, they've nerfed healing a lot in PvP, all healing, and they've been handing out arena'breaking traits since August 14th.

They haven't seemed to learn any system of testing their changes out for this expac. Demon hunters are 1 shotting people as of today with a trait that they just buffed hours ago lol......

So stop worrying about your rating and just try to enjoy the good games you get from time to time, don't rage, and maybe level an alt that you'd find fun to play in BGs

Quote Originally Posted by ROYHOBBS View Post
    It seems like Blizzard isn't sure what to do next, they've nerfed healing a lot in PvP, all healing, and they've been handing out arena'breaking traits since August 14th.

They haven't seemed to learn any system of testing their changes out for this expac. Demon hunters are 1 shotting people as of today with a trait that they just buffed hours ago lol......

So stop worrying about your rating and just try to enjoy the good games you get from time to time, don't rage, and maybe level an alt that you'd find fun to play in BGs
    I am waiting it out till beta testing is done before I touch the live client.

I mean this was kind of true in WotLK, Cata, and MoP. But it seems to have worsened with WoD, Legion and BFA because PVP testing hasn't been a priority since MoP. And the only reason why MOP was so bad was because of major bugs.
    Battle for Abilities = WoD 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    I'll trust blizzard over your assessment. They've been doing this for a long time. It may very well be that your class is nerfed in which case, your class will feel as if it doesn't work correctly.