Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    One path
    Posts
    3,289
    Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    Lore posted a long message about Azerite gear over in the US forums : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...0102?page=2#24

    TL;DR : works as intended, they think it'll be great once the traits are more balanced.

    As a dual spec dps/tank, I can't even begin to say how much it frustrates me. So basically, I have to choose whether to use my single 370 azerite piece for dps OR tanking, god forbid I want to optimize for the content I'm doing ...

    And of course, no discussion open on the EU forums, as always it's US-only if you want to try and make yourself heard by Blizzard.
    ikr they can't take a step forward without a step back...


    Don't get too hung up on gear and ilvls, just play to have fun with people and the content, instead of meters and spreadsheets dictating everything with self-imposed gate-keeping on yourself and other players. It gets toxic quick for everyone involved. Don't insist you're right as you'll just be making your own bed.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightup View Post
    You assume stuff based of no information and it directly blaming me for the entire thing I didnt think it was relevant to say that the 370 chest I got is a piece of shit compare to my 340 also not relevant that mythic and pvp cache because no azerite gear dropped from it.

    let me make myself clear so you wont assume stuff I farmed every available system for azerite gear and I still haven't seen a piece of azerite above 340 drops (regarding the guaranteed 370 see above also irrelevant as I talked about drops and not guaranteed pieces)


    so what you're saying is "I got my items the system is fine" whiteout any other explanation to back your statement and you expect anyone to believe you?
    You're just making them sound correct in their "assumptions" when you say things like you haven't seen any 340+ azerite while ignoring the easy to get 340+ stuff.

    "I don't want those higher ilvl azerite pieces, so im going to pretend they don't exist so i can make my complaint seem more justified."

  3. #43
    Deleted
    I feel like my mythic+ cashe can onlu reward cloaks. Have recieved 3 cloaks in a row. And that pisses me off.

  4. #44
    It took me 6 months to get deathbringers will. It's nothing new. Stop complaining.

  5. #45
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    The loot system this expansion is completely fucked. The worst it's ever been.

    The only way it could be worse is if they re-added Legiondaries.
    So it's at its worse now ... but if they implement a bad gearing system (worse than this one) from previous expansion it would be even worse? Does that not make legion worse than this one? DUD!

  6. #46
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    This is when you're supposed to realize gearing in 2009 was (nearly) infinitely slower than in 2018
    2-3 items per month was a pretty normal gearing pace (from your main raids), and now you're all swearing and spitting when you don't have full Uldir gear after a few resets.

    2-3 items in TBC? I wished that... 3 raiding nights per week and sometimes months went by without a single loot upgrade... Sure we had the tokens gear, but they were the 340 of today's game... And don't make me talk about vanilla...

    People have 0 patience now. Every freaking major game out there gives rewards like there is no tomorrow for almost 0 effort, so they think they are entitled to get everything they want in 2 weeks.

  7. #47
    Warchief Nutri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    2,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    I feel like my mythic+ cashe can onlu reward cloaks. Have recieved 3 cloaks in a row. And that pisses me off.
    So far my caches only gives me items of which I already have way higher items equipped. Scrapper-loot...

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightup View Post
    So I'v been farming for azerite gear since uldir release and I'm still wearing 340 gear.

    Today I did normal heroic and a little mythic with bonus rolls and nothing .

    Going to a m+ for a ring 2 run nothing I'm really starting to feel frustrated from this systems

    Is it a common thing or am I just unlucky because I'm considering leaving because its not fun
    Meanwhile I get drops every single raid and mythic plus (chests). Must say it feels good. I probably kind of deserve it too. Since I am a very good player.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Teiky View Post
    2-3 items in TBC? I wished that... 3 raiding nights per week and sometimes months went by without a single loot upgrade... Sure we had the tokens gear, but they were the 340 of today's game... And don't make me talk about vanilla...

    People have 0 patience now. Every freaking major game out there gives rewards like there is no tomorrow for almost 0 effort, so they think they are entitled to get everything they want in 2 weeks.
    You know why? Couse thats how blizzard sistem is nowadays with the WF/TF sistem. Everyones getting ilvl really fast and people who get unlucky 2-3 weeks in a row where they get no loot/upgs in weekly or raids fall behind in a sense.
    I played vanilla, i know how it feels to gear slow, but i also played legion and now bfa and know what it means to get "free" items and also how it feels to get unlucky. When you see your friend getting WF/TF pieces and has 10+ overall ilvl higher then you doing the same exact content as you and you play togheter everyday its abit fustrating. Its RNG i know, but for example last week i did 8 mythic plus dungeons, at level 8 and 9 to get a base of 365+, excepting the fact that it had the worst affix ever untill it was nerf at the end of the week, without getting a single item as loot at the end of the dungeon. 8 in a fkn row, and when i finally got an item on my 9th mythic i just got a 365 ring wich was a downgrade from my 340 with socket.

    People who keep saying "im 380 i just play the game, stop complaining" can go shoot themselfs.

  10. #50
    Dreadlord Shifthappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Armin Van Buuren's Parties
    Posts
    772
    BFA is a reskinned Legion without artifact weapon, probably why i lost interest and stopped logging on, prove me wrong that its not.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

  11. #51
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    BFA is a reskinned Legion without artifact weapon, probably why i lost interest and stopped logging on, prove me wrong that its not.
    prove that WoW isn't still WoW? why would anyone need to prove you wrong on that?

  12. #52
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightup View Post
    So I'v been farming for azerite gear since uldir release and I'm still wearing 340 gear.

    Today I did normal heroic and a little mythic with bonus rolls and nothing .

    Going to a m+ for a ring 2 run nothing I'm really starting to feel frustrated from this systems

    Is it a common thing or am I just unlucky because I'm considering leaving because its not fun
    Well, a lot of people wanted classic / TBC back. You have it now: Back in the days, you could have gone for months without completing your set because it simply did not drop. I rememer that after 9 months of weekly Ragnaros runs in classic, I still did not have my T-pants.

    Versus that, it's still much better now. You'll have your Azerite eventually within the next couple of weeks. We're in week 4 of mythic, 5 of heroic raids, and people are already complaining that they don't get what they want.

    I'm just as unlucky and also still wear 360 / 345 ilvl azerite items, but that's just how it is and I deal with it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    BFA is a reskinned Legion without artifact weapon, probably why i lost interest and stopped logging on, prove me wrong that its not.
    Being on a dedicated WoW forum, posting about WoW kind of proves yourself wrong, no?

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightup View Post
    So I'v been farming for azerite gear since uldir release and I'm still wearing 340 gear.

    Today I did normal heroic and a little mythic with bonus rolls and nothing .

    Going to a m+ for a ring 2 run nothing I'm really starting to feel frustrated from this systems

    Is it a common thing or am I just unlucky because I'm considering leaving because its not fun
    I think that most people who play high end content and care about gearing agree with you. Again, I can get better gear from pvp than by killing mythic Ghuun..

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpymuppet View Post
    So it's at its worse now ... but if they implement a bad gearing system (worse than this one) from previous expansion it would be even worse? Does that not make legion worse than this one? DUD!
    Legion was better because it still had master looter, even though Legiondaries were awful.

  15. #55
    Bloodsail Admiral Arainie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Teiky View Post
    2-3 items in TBC? I wished that... 3 raiding nights per week and sometimes months went by without a single loot upgrade... Sure we had the tokens gear, but they were the 340 of today's game... And don't make me talk about vanilla...

    People have 0 patience now. Every freaking major game out there gives rewards like there is no tomorrow for almost 0 effort, so they think they are entitled to get everything they want in 2 weeks.
    With 2009 I was referring to WotLK (since it released November 2008), but yes TBC was even slower in fact! :P

  16. #56
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Legion was better because it still had master looter, even though Legiondaries were awful.
    How did master looter benefit you specific? Did you get more loot than others? Azerite gear is also tradeble

  17. #57
    I don't know what game are you playing but I'm raiding normal once a week after work with pugs, then run 8+-9+ mythic with my friends and have a heroic on Sunday with my guild and I'm 365 and no issues with the gear. I don't really care about 5-6% increase of dps due to that ring that I can't get from this boss bla bla bla, I'm still raiding and having fun. It's enough.

  18. #58
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpymuppet View Post
    How did master looter benefit you specific? Did you get more loot than others? Azerite gear is also tradeble
    scenario a:

    guy gets a 355 azerite, then a 370 azerite then a 385 azerite

    guy has all 3

    scenario b:

    guy gets 355 azerite, so another guy gets the 370 and another gets the 385

    yeah its hard to see why ML would provide better loot for people

    we get so many redundant loot, or suboptimal loot going to people it's not even funny.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    This is when you're supposed to realize gearing in 2009 was (nearly) infinitely slower than in 2018
    2-3 items per month was a pretty normal gearing pace (from your main raids), and now you're all swearing and spitting when you don't have full Uldir gear after a few resets.
    Glad someone got to this before i did.

  20. #60
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    It's not supposed to be fun, we are not in 2009. It's supposed to be frustrating and keep you hooked longer.
    This is the most important post ever in MMO-champion and everyone should make this their mantra.

    WoW since Legion - all fun/rewarding experience removed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •