Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    8/8 normal, 8/8 heroic, and a 10 every week, world bosses every week, still using 340 chest when I'm 370 ilvl. We are 4/8 mythic but that doesn't matter because the only piece drops from from the 7th boss, lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think that the main problem is caused by no azerite gear dropping in mythic+, which it should have from the start.

Also the fact that when tier set where raid only you were able to have place holders you have none in bfa

Right I got the answer for what I wanted from decent folks.

close pls because I see some stuff unrelated and trolls
    Last edited by Lightup; 2018-09-27 at 03:47 AM.

I have a lot of 340-370 AZ pieces sitting in the bank waiting for the next patch, it's ridiculous.

Given my neck is only level 21 at the moment (I've re-rolled already), I'm constantly having to sim if X item with 3 traits and a lower ilvl is better than Y item with 2 traits but a higher ilvl. Then, you change out one piece and have to re-sim everything else because 3 stacks of an average trait can be better than the BiS trait with only 1 stack.

Honestly, in every xpac past I've been able to eyeball most upgrades and only really needed to sim for changes in stat weights as I hit certain plateaus. In BFA, I honestly have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    idk im 380 ilvl and im playing the game.

seems fine to me.
    If true that means you are in the top 200 players out of millions in the entire game and likely need to be in one of top 100 guilds in the world.

These types of threads are not meant for you

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    Ya I'm still pretty puzzled why they removed justice points or badges or whatever they were in the end.

Nobody knows why Blizzard does 85% of the stupid shit they do. They manage to take good systems and make them worse because they're obsessed with "change."

M+ is worse in BFA than it was in legion.

Azerite is worse than artifact weapons.

Class design is worse in BFA than it was in legion.

The xpac, so far, has been a massive step down. I'm baffled as to how this even happened, it's like they just hire clowns every other xpac and produce pure shit.

The fact the azerite system was even allowed to go live in this state is wild. When launch as awful as it was I knew we were in for a ride.
    Last edited by asil; 2018-09-27 at 08:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightup View Post
    So I'v been farming for azerite gear since uldir release and I'm still wearing 340 gear.

Today I did normal heroic and a little mythic with bonus rolls and nothing .

Going to a m+ for a ring 2 run nothing I'm really starting to feel frustrated from this systems

Is it a common thing or am I just unlucky because I'm considering leaving because its not fun
    I'm still wearing 340 azerite gear on 2/3 of my pieces.

Welcome to RNG, you're not meant to be fully decked out in raid gear after a few weeks.

Stop caring about your gear, you'll have more fun that way and unless you're raiding mythic it doesn't matter what you wear.

People complaining about loot nowadays wouldn't have lasted two weeks in vanilla.

I vaguely remember in full guild runs that tier sets for some wouldn't be flushed out for a while. Azerite pieces are supposed to be the new tier sets so it makes sense to me that it'd take a bit of time to flush out everyone.

The only thing that makes me upset a little is that i have an extremely small chance to get my BiS traits, since 1 of the pieces doesn't drop in raid, but I've come to terms with it. My heart goes out to those who strive for the best of the best pieces.

If you're not in an organized raid team good luck. If you are it shouldn't be much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    It's not supposed to be fun, we are not in 2009. It's supposed to be frustrating and keep you hooked longer.
    Couldn't be more precise.

Odd thing they removed legendaries though... They fit in this system so well...

You assume stuff based of no information and it directly blaming me for the entire thing I didnt think it was relevant to say that the 370 chest I got is a piece of shit compare to my 340 also not relevant that mythic and pvp cache because no azerite gear dropped from it.

let me make myself clear so you wont assume stuff I farmed every available system for azerite gear and I still haven't seen a piece of azerite above 340 drops (regarding the guaranteed 370 see above also irrelevant as I talked about drops and not guaranteed pieces)

so what you're saying is "I got my items the system is fine" whiteout any other explanation to back your statement and you expect anyone to believe you?
    You got no upgrade from the heroic and normal cache the past 2 resets? One 340 chest isnt gonna keep you from going beyond 340 ilvl. My alt is 337 rn. The same one I mentioned above. I got 355 shoulders from the normal cache after you do 5 old dungeons. Maybe you can also? My other 340 hat and chest I can live with for awhile. I can still break 360 if they aren't replaced anytime soon. Keep grinding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Stop caring about your gear, you'll have more fun that way and unless you're raiding mythic it doesn't matter what you wear.
    There are people doing 10+ mythic dungeons with a 340 item equipped.

You can get unlucky with loot. Back in MoP i did raid finder on my priest for THREE MONTHS and did not get a single item. And i did my max re-rolls too.

Lore posted a long message about Azerite gear over in the US forums : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...0102?page=2#24

TL;DR : works as intended, they think it'll be great once the traits are more balanced.

As a dual spec dps/tank, I can't even begin to say how much it frustrates me. So basically, I have to choose whether to use my single 370 azerite piece for dps OR tanking, god forbid I want to optimize for the content I'm doing ...

And of course, no discussion open on the EU forums, as always it's US-only if you want to try and make yourself heard by Blizzard.

367 ilvl wearing 340ilvl azerite armor checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    People complaining about loot nowadays wouldn't have lasted two weeks in vanilla.
    Good thing we've been playing a better game than Vanilla for over a decade. Loot systems should get better than the previous expansions, not just "be better than what they were in 2004"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by terkhal View Post
    Also the fact that when tier set where raid only you were able to have place holders you have none in bfa
    This is honestly a big part of it. In the past there were other (worse) options for the tier slots, now there aren't any. From any source.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    do you remember before the launch

"GUYS GONNA BE GOOD"
    "THERE ARE NO MORE RAID SETS SO WE CAN GEAR OURSELF WITHOUT RAIDING"
    "OMG GUYS I GONNA GET 3x 385 AZERITE GEAR FROM FIRST m+ CHEST, THIS GONNA BE SO GREAT"

what a clusterfuck we got instead.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    Lore posted a long message about Azerite gear over in the US forums : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...0102?page=2#24

TL;DR : works as intended, they think it'll be great once the traits are more balanced.

As a dual spec dps/tank, I can't even begin to say how much it frustrates me. So basically, I have to choose whether to use my single 370 azerite piece for dps OR tanking, god forbid I want to optimize for the content I'm doing ...

And of course, no discussion open on the EU forums, as always it's US-only if you want to try and make yourself heard by Blizzard.
    ikr they can't take a step forward without a step back...

Don't get too hung up on gear and ilvls, just play to have fun with people and the content, instead of meters and spreadsheets dictating everything with self-imposed gate-keeping on yourself and other players. It gets toxic quick for everyone involved. Don't insist you're right as you'll just be making your own bed.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

You assume stuff based of no information and it directly blaming me for the entire thing I didnt think it was relevant to say that the 370 chest I got is a piece of shit compare to my 340 also not relevant that mythic and pvp cache because no azerite gear dropped from it.

let me make myself clear so you wont assume stuff I farmed every available system for azerite gear and I still haven't seen a piece of azerite above 340 drops (regarding the guaranteed 370 see above also irrelevant as I talked about drops and not guaranteed pieces)

so what you're saying is "I got my items the system is fine" whiteout any other explanation to back your statement and you expect anyone to believe you?
    You're just making them sound correct in their "assumptions" when you say things like you haven't seen any 340+ azerite while ignoring the easy to get 340+ stuff.

"I don't want those higher ilvl azerite pieces, so im going to pretend they don't exist so i can make my complaint seem more justified."