Destruction stat priority

Do we have a 'best' stat right now, or just go with whatever seems appropriate?

Deleted
    Haste it up.

Ilvl>>>>>>> haste > crit = mastery > vers
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

So pretty much same as before then, great.

Honestly I've started using more mastery gear now that I've got some decent haste proc'ing azerite pieces, from the testing I've done it looks like mastery out performs crit. The stat weights from when I ran my sims had haste around 1.6 and mastery around 1.7. Either way I've found mastery to boost chaos bolt damage more than crit procs or critical strike chance% in general.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhead View Post
    Honestly I've started using more mastery gear now that I've got some decent haste proc'ing azerite pieces, from the testing I've done it looks like mastery out performs crit. The stat weights from when I ran my sims had haste around 1.6 and mastery around 1.7. Either way I've found mastery to boost chaos bolt damage more than crit procs or critical strike chance% in general.
    It still comes down to simming. The more you have of one stat increases eventually increases the value of other stats.

Deleted
    I get mastery and haste about equal

Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    It still comes down to simming. The more you have of one stat increases eventually increases the value of other stats.
    Simming your own stat weights is always a good idea, especially if you're not using the all of the assumed Talent choices. On my Demon Hunter I switched one talent pick from the standard template, losing a "reduced by Haste" cooldown, and it dropped the rank of Haste from "tied for first" to "solidly in third".