%Missing Map...%

I played a couple games today and most of them I got kicked out of most of them at the loading screen. When I reopened the game, it just says the map name (ie. Primal Court) and then sometimes does not let me back into the game. I don’t think my wifi is the problem...

1.) This is a forum for the Paladin class in World of Warcraft, not the Paladin game
    2.) What do you want us to do with your loading problem? I suggest you should visit the official game forum
    3.) If it happens only at loading screen then obviously it's not your wifi
    4.) Don't play games from wifi
    5.) Nice joke, it was funny, now you can log back to your main account

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a clue what you're talking about and something tells me this isn't a "paladin" issue even though you're posting this in the paladin forums.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I don't have a clue what you're talking about and something tells me this isn't a "paladin" issue even though you're posting this in the paladin forums.
    I googled "Primal Court" that's how i know he is talking about the game called Paladins

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    I googled "Primal Court" that's how i know he is talking about the game called Paladins
    Ah I just saw it was his first post & thought maybe it might be a bot for spam of some sort possibly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since it's pretty clear this really isn't a WoW Paladin class thread, I'll go ahead and close this.