Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Wtf happened to conc?!?!!?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doNt kNoW wHat PlAyeRs wAnT FoR CHarACteR CrEaTioN MOdelS

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Khadgar View Post
    I love the new wings, personally. I forgot about them until last night when I actually used it in the new warfront.
    Yeah I love the new wings feels so epic when I go avenging wrath now. The old wings just felt plain boring they hardly looked like wings.

And having my free Divine storm procs from the new azerite traits making rotation feel exciting again, just need a proc notifier for Divine storm procs. If anyone knows one hit me up yooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    i like this new one better, but it needs the flames of the other one.

there's flames for like a split second, but then it's just flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    That's what i said!! I been looking for days no explanation no nothing they just teased us on the ptr and killed it before it went live for no reason. Probably a couple people cried on ptr and ruined it for the other 99%

Where is the new Consecration animation?!?! A hundred videos on Youtube showing the new animation from PTR and it's not in?!
    VICTORY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Where is the new Consecration animation?!?! A hundred videos on Youtube showing the new animation from PTR and it's not in?!
    I'm guess they saw a couple people go wahhh we cant handle change. And typical blizz went hey these 3 people didnt like it, that must speak for the other 99.9% of the community. Remove it without saying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    I'm guess they saw a couple people go wahhh we cant handle change. And typical blizz went hey these 3 people didnt like it, that must speak for the other 99.9% of the community. Remove it without saying anything.
    Yes, funny how that often works about removing stuff. Such as the unstable artifacts animation. If someone is getting seizures from animation should they be playing VIDEO GAMES in the first place?

Oh, well.
    VICTORY!!!

And yet they kept the Holy Light one even though a lot of people have said it looks ridiculous, so that's not it.

It's a lot more likely that they were not satisfied with it yet, or that it caused some issues and they decided to hold on to it until it was ready. It was a lot more opaque and noticeable than the current Consecration animation, so maybe it was making it harder to see hostile spell effects on the ground, for instance.

The first version of Holy Light looked a lot goofier than it does on Live, the character didn't hold the book correctly and there was a lot of clipping with the animation, so they removed it and worked on it some more before adding it back. Just because the new Consecration didn't come out this patch doesn't mean it will never be seen again.

That's what i said!! I been looking for days no explanation no nothing they just teased us on the ptr and killed it before it went live for no reason. Probably a couple people cried on ptr and ruined it for the other 99%
    Not everyone liked it, or who knows what else happened to it. Probably will return in the future
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

My paladin is so stupid that when the book he uses for holy light is all the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by Samitsu View Post
    My paladin is so stupid that when the book he uses for holy light is all the same page.
    Just because you repeat the same spell everytime.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ