Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Where is the new Consecration animation?!?! A hundred videos on Youtube showing the new animation from PTR and it's not in?!
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Where is the new Consecration animation?!?! A hundred videos on Youtube showing the new animation from PTR and it's not in?!
    I'm guess they saw a couple people go wahhh we cant handle change. And typical blizz went hey these 3 people didnt like it, that must speak for the other 99.9% of the community. Remove it without saying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    I'm guess they saw a couple people go wahhh we cant handle change. And typical blizz went hey these 3 people didnt like it, that must speak for the other 99.9% of the community. Remove it without saying anything.
    Yes, funny how that often works about removing stuff. Such as the unstable artifacts animation. If someone is getting seizures from animation should they be playing VIDEO GAMES in the first place?

Oh, well.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

And yet they kept the Holy Light one even though a lot of people have said it looks ridiculous, so that's not it.

It's a lot more likely that they were not satisfied with it yet, or that it caused some issues and they decided to hold on to it until it was ready. It was a lot more opaque and noticeable than the current Consecration animation, so maybe it was making it harder to see hostile spell effects on the ground, for instance.

The first version of Holy Light looked a lot goofier than it does on Live, the character didn't hold the book correctly and there was a lot of clipping with the animation, so they removed it and worked on it some more before adding it back. Just because the new Consecration didn't come out this patch doesn't mean it will never be seen again.

That's what i said!! I been looking for days no explanation no nothing they just teased us on the ptr and killed it before it went live for no reason. Probably a couple people cried on ptr and ruined it for the other 99%
    Not everyone liked it, or who knows what else happened to it. Probably will return in the future
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

My paladin is so stupid that when the book he uses for holy light is all the same page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samitsu View Post
    My paladin is so stupid that when the book he uses for holy light is all the same page.
    Just because you repeat the same spell everytime.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Loving these new wings..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

More than anything else I really wish they would give ret back the Wrath version of Divine Storm. That ability animation alone made me play ret spec for the first time. It was so badass.

What happened to the wings animation? Mine is the old one...?

10+ Year Old Account
    My wings animation with Sanctified Wrath or Awakening is still the old one, though it's the butterfly glyphed variant. Only I still can't remove any glyph because it doesn't show up as glyphed in the spellbook and it still isn't fixed which at this point might just mean that blizzard isn't aware of the problem. Unfortunately I play on EU so reporting a bug is a futile effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    My wings animation with Sanctified Wrath or Awakening is still the old one, though it's the butterfly glyphed variant. Only I still can't remove any glyph because it doesn't show up as glyphed in the spellbook and it still isn't fixed which at this point might just mean that blizzard isn't aware of the problem. Unfortunately I play on EU so reporting a bug is a futile effort.
    Swap to holy or prot and then remove the glyph

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Swap to holy or prot and then remove the glyph
    Does not work. It's removed on both prot and ret. And it's holy that is bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Does not work. It's removed on both prot and ret. And it's holy that is bugged.
    It was bugged for me as Ret, had to swap between the 3 specs a few times before I was able to remove the glyph on Ret.

Yep. Happened with Shaman lightning animations in Legion. Shamans still don't have them, though NPCs do.

I sent in a ticket about the bugged holy wings, they replied back that it's a known issue that will be fixed in a future update. Work around given to swap to Ret, pick Crusader talent and go back to remove the glyph disn't work. I also fixed it for one session by applying a new 4 wing glyph since the UI doesn't think there's one active, removed it, but after i logged and came back in later the problem was back.

I'm so glad they didn't use that terrible Consecration animation.
    The wings look amazing as well. I'm also glad that you don't go transparent like you did on the PTR, because that looked horrible. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Azardea View Post
    The wings look amazing as well.
    They do but i wish they made them pointing updwards like the old ones, much more in line with the "wrath" idea. Those are cool but makes us looks like a sad yellow angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Broccoli View Post
    They do but i wish they made them pointing updwards like the old ones, much more in line with the "wrath" idea. Those are cool but makes us looks like a sad yellow angel.
    yeah exactly. Makes me sad as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love a new animation for TV, it looks soo lame. Atleast with a dwarf