Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oland138 View Post
    Try playing Ret against a team with a frost mage. Freedom instantly stolen. Steed does very little against thier snares. And they can blink the stun.

But ya, it feels okay in lots of other situations.
    Dude, it's a frost mage. If he wasn't capable of stealing the freedom from nearly everyone then HE wouldn't be the one working right. Complaining that a frost mage can freeze you up is like complaining that a feral druid is immune to poly most of the time or that totems can't be killed with aoe.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Yesss, give me my 20 seconds of prot paladin pony Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already reverted back to 3 seconds. That was fast. RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Nice 'I am playing melee and I can't faceroll every caster because not enough mobility'. Sure let's give you 2 root removes, 2 dashed, range nuke, and 6s stun on 30s cd so you can kill frosts who is supposed to be counter spec for melee.

So many crybabies like Naustis and charle87, go play your ranged class and gtfo ret forum, like it's hard to cc stun and slow a ret when he has wings up.. l2p weaklings.
    Also the stupid horse needs an increase ( from a PVE point of view ) ! not hard to understand that

7+ Year Old Account
    8 seconds if fucking retarded lets be real, when would you ever need 8 seconds of mobility? blizz needs to give us 2 charges of steed and lower the cooldown to something close to a warriors charge

Quote Originally Posted by Myspeld View Post
    8 seconds if fucking retarded lets be real, when would you ever need 8 seconds of mobility? blizz needs to give us 2 charges of steed and lower the cooldown to something close to a warriors charge
    We already can get 2 charges, and it's not like the other talents on the row are competitive.

Also, 8 seconds can be pretty useful especially in boss fights where we have to get out of the raid and back in (Think Zul or Mythraxx) it's honestly fine and welcomed.

Deleted
    so, u have amazing burst, amazing self and party healing, amazing utility, good defensives, a cc breaker for your partners, inmunity to all damage while doing full damage... and want good mobility too? yeah, sure

Quote Originally Posted by MissyX View Post
    so, u have amazing burst, amazing self and party healing, amazing utility, good defensives, a cc breaker for your partners, inmunity to all damage while doing full damage... and want good mobility too? yeah, sure
    Yeah and also don't Forget: one aspect of the class isn't the best = worst class ever

For PVE, this is great for mythic raiding and even most heroic fights. I don't know what people are complaining about. They could always halve the duration for PvP...

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    You guys have a 6 second stun baseline. I have to lose a charge to get a 4 second stun. I have a 45 second cd on leap and you have freedom. I'm talking more about pvp here obviously
    I have a warrior and a ret at 120, in terms of mobility warrior is way more enjoyable. U can actually stick to a target. Ret u pretty much just hit whatever is next to u b/c ur going to get kited.

Quote Originally Posted by Myspeld View Post
    Sprint, dash, tiger dash, ghost wolf, travel form, cheetah, feather, shadow priests have a talent that's basically constant 20%, demon hunters in general, burning rush, deaths advance lasts awhile now, not to mention leaps and blinks that cover more distant more consistently, tigers rush, ww monks, stampeding roar. Some are a little weaker then 8 seconds of double speed, but are usually on no CD or a low CD. I agree 8 seconds is a tad high, but honestly it's only an issue in PvP, which they can nerf in PvP only.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    bubble keeps getting nerfed you cant use bubbble to block all damage anymore so many mechanics will still kill you or debuffs will stay on your character

so many other classes have immunties now as well paladins use to be unique with their bubble

a paladin cant even use bubble when holding a orb or flag in a battleground making their most unique / powerful ability worthless

the speed boost is not going to do anything if the paladin is slowed
    Yea I saw a prot paladin use steed the other day when slowed he went no where, later that bg I got slowed and cc on my ret and watched the same prot paladin walk away w/ the flag. At least if I was on my warrior I could leap/charge bladestorm. When I’m on my ret is pretty much have to use freedom and steed to catch up to someone just to get stunned and have to pop trinket just to get cc again, or waste my bubble. I’m to the point on my ret where I just hit what’s closest since I can’t reliably stick to someone if they want to get away.

It has already been hotfixed. It is still 3 seconds.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287521/...ession-changes

Should leave it at 3 seconds, but reduce the cooldown to 30 seconds and make the double charge thing baseline IMO. Then it would be comparable to the toolset of the other melee classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    It has already been hotfixed. It is still 3 seconds.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287521/...ession-changes
    once again i feel motivated to become billionaire just to buy factivision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangra View Post

Yeah emancipation needs to come back - not spammable, but yeah remove all roots/snares on 30 sec cd or something.
    No thank you, needs to be put it back in like it was before... The version of Emancipate that you suggest here will accomplish nothing at all, we remove snares and then we're snared again within a GCD, just like it is when freedom gets dispelled. Emancipate had no cooldown and a mana cost for a reason, we need to be able to strip a snare or root regularly and consistently or it doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-09-30 at 11:37 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oland138 View Post
    Try playing Ret against a team with a frost mage. Freedom instantly stolen. Steed does very little against thier snares. And they can blink the stun.

But ya, it feels okay in lots of other situations.
    Try doing that as a Warrior or DK -- both of them have more difficulty in a scenario where roots are involved. Ret mobility is fine when compared to most other melee.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Try doing that as a Warrior or DK -- both of them have more difficulty in a scenario where roots are involved. Ret mobility is fine when compared to most other melee.
    Where roots are involved, yeah, because we can break one every 25s... Where snares are involved? No, you have it much better, none of your mobility is hamperted by snares, all of ours is, and once freedom gets dispelled all we can do is RP walk at our targets. Warrior's charge and heroic leap work perfectly fine if you are snared, DK's Death Grip and Wraith Walk work perfectly fine when you're snared, DK's Death's Advance specifically counters snares by preventing them being reduced below 70% speed at all times, meaning they are always moving faster than their target if they have Chains of Ice on it.

You don't know what you are talking about... Once freedom gets dispelled Ret can do nothing other than throw judgment at our target and pillar hump, and god help you if there isn't a pillar to hump.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-09-30 at 11:49 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    You're kidding right? Warriors are almost unpeelable when playing with a healer. Paladin's have to use freedom to make pony even work.
    Yeah, the Warrior's lack of any anti-cc is a devil to deal with when you completely ignore them and let them sit on a healer.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief